General Chat Thread?

Rebel Rouser

As it's been a few weeks since we were discussing hotels the one near me is the Britannia Airport Hotel. Definitely not as good as the Cresta Court.:D

Jan

Cresta Court needs taking out with a surgical nuclear strike :eek:.

Bewleys was good last June in Airport complex.

Berwyn

Cresta Court needs taking out with a surgical nuclear strike :eek:.

Bewleys was good last June in Airport complex.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

You're getting close to where I'm coming from. :D:D

Jan

Rebel Rouser - tried to send you a PM - unsure if you can do that on here. I see from one of your posts you are taking your England top with you - LOL so will I although I have a Scottish accent I support England - grumpy - oops sorry hubby will be supporting any team that is playing England

I see that, but unable to open it :confused:

England shirt is the 1st thing I pack :D

I take it hubby doesnt like the World cup, My DW loves sport, she has her own lappy and watches football thats streamed through the Internet every night :eek: she is watching Chelsea now while I'm watching Manu (getting a running Commentry) of the chelsea game lol, by the way she is a die hard Leeds supporter, even have mobile texts from them 365 days a year, even both go to Local football and watch our beloved Leiston play.

21.gif

RR

Wall to wall sunshine here..temps nudging up nicely ;)

laying on the sofa watching Manu .. and using my netbook to type this :D

Nudged up nicely here too then nudged down again.:( Was hoping to look for the ISS tonight but no chance.

I've got a little England kit window hanger for the cabin during WC, won't bother with the inflatable England armchairs.:eek: Wouldn't fit in the cabin.:D:D

Jan

Afternoon all,

How did the ISS spotting go?

Just crawled out of my pit, the weekend starts here for me :D

Unfortunately working through the next one too :(.

Just sent off complaint e-mail to Thomson's. We'll see what response I get.

Berwyn

Greetings Mr Berwyn :D

ISS went very well..had the whole pub outside watching? they though I was pulling their :o "but to the second" across it came..what a sight it is.

Anyways..have you recovered from your Holiday..that was a brave thing you did by writing a report like that..all I would have put........Yes ship OK but could do with some improvements :eek:

PS checked for spelling

Greetings Mr Berwyn :D

ISS went very well..had the whole pub outside watching? they though I was pulling their :o "but to the second" across it came..what a sight it is.

Anyways..have you recovered from your Holiday..that was a brave thing you did by writing a report like that..all I would have put........Yes ship OK but could do with some improvements :eek:

PS checked for spelling

Hi RR,

Yes thanks, just about. Didn't help going straight onto nights after coming back though.

People wanted to know how she was, so I tried to tell it as we saw it.

The ship will be fine after a few tweaks and once the staff stop trying to poison the passengers with lukewarm food :eek:

I told Thomson's they were lucky they didn't have a case of gastric bugs running through the ship.

Berwyn

Berwyn

Afternoon all,

How did the ISS spotting go?

Just crawled out of my pit, the weekend starts here for me :D

Unfortunately working through the next one too :(.

Just sent off complaint e-mail to Thomson's. We'll see what response I get.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Didn't see a thing, as usual. Charged outside at 10.42pm and ... clouds!!:D:D

Jan

I see the Calender girl has gone :D

Anything else you want me to make disappear :p

I see you've got rid of Gordon Brown too and I hadn't even asked :D

You must be psychic, or should that be psycho :D

Berwyn

Wall to wall clouds here too. And cold northerly wind. Brrr!!

We took the car up to the dealers in Blackburn today for it's MOT. Can't believe how much colder it was there. Shivering at the bus stop in the rain to go into town is not my idea of a good time and it's brought my cold back on.:eek: Local MOT next year.:). Spent yesterday sprucing the car up and jet washing all the dust off. Set off and a truck had a blow-out and showered us with dust THEN a dumper truck shot stones all over the front THEN it rained.:eek::eek: You wonder why you bother :D:D.

Calendar girl gone!!... people power!!

Jan

Still cloudless here...........might pop out for a pint later, got to fix the chaps laptop as he has travelled back to my Town from London today :eek:

Another few 2.gif for the holiday fund :D

Heck the days are going down now..44 days where is this time going ?

Now about to settle down to watch the 20 20

We've got 41 days to go, :eek:. That'll be nearly the longest day and half way through the World Cup!! Got a nodding England bulldog from Poundworld today for the car. Oooooh Yes!!!:D:D

Jan

Got a nodding England bulldog from Poundworld today for the car. Oooooh Yes!!!:D:D

Jan

Ah Well!! Some people are easily pleased.

Never mind the football, it's the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend. I can't believe we were walking and driving around the track just over a week ago.

Berwyn

Ah Well!! Some people are easily pleased.

Never mind the football, it's the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend. I can't believe we were walking and driving around the track just over a week ago.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Oh yes, I'm a cheap date, lol. We were in Tesco this afternoon and spotted a black suit for £26, machine washable, do you think he would get away with it at the Gala dinner? Nice and lightweight. Did you ever find your bow tie? I bet it was hanging out of the back of your undies, lol.:D:D

Get you! mixing with the rich and famous in Monaco. I'm surprised they let you in. lol :D:D.

Jan

Archived