General Chat Thread?

Rebel Rouser

You're a cheap date too, lol. Cheap suits and cheap wine.:D:D

Had a quick look on the website at the DJ and noticed that a lot of the sizes were out of stock. I think all the viewers on here have been rushing out to buy it. Quick !!! go and get it !!:D:D

Jan

Ah yes, but I get more holidays that way . :D

Plenty left in my size. Fat size :eek:

Need to lose weight !!

Berwyn

Is it me? I had a look at the new brochure and found a telephone number inside the back cover. Open 9.00am 'til 9.00pm, I'm thinking that as it's only 8.30 I'll phone about the cabin upgrade. Oh! no, no, nooo!! "The office is closed now. We are open 9.00am until 7.00pm. You couldn't make it up. Now it's turning me into a grumpy old woman. lol. Where's my wine? :eek::eek:

Jan

Is it me? I had a look at the new brochure and found a telephone number inside the back cover. Open 9.00am 'til 9.00pm, I'm thinking that as it's only 8.30 I'll phone about the cabin upgrade. Oh! no, no, nooo!! "The office is closed now. We are open 9.00am until 7.00pm. You couldn't make it up. Now it's turning me into a grumpy old woman. lol. Where's my wine? :eek::eek:

Jan

My bochure too deffo says 9 till 9 weekdays.

Open 2 bottles things will look better :D Hic.. Rosy

Berwyn

My bochure too deffo says 9 till 9 weekdays.

Open 2 bottles things will look better :D Hic.. Rosy

Berwyn

I'm not content with moaning on one forum tonight I've got to do it on here as well, lol. Haven't got the wine yet but I have got my feet in my foot spa, ha,ha,ha!! lovely :D:D:D Are you working tonight?

Jan

I'm not content with moaning on one forum tonight I've got to do it on here as well, lol. Haven't got the wine yet but I have got my feet in my foot spa, ha,ha,ha!! lovely :D: Are you working tonight?

Jan

Get hubby to bring you the wine.

No not working till tomorrow. Another weekend :(

Why? You on for a hot date :D

I haven't bought my DJ yet.

Don't think DW will be too happy :D

Berwyn

That's her stood behind you with a big club !!:eek: I could do with 2 keyboards tonight.

Was going to look for the space station tonight but RR's left out the Wednesday time. Try for 11.00pm tomorrow but I have no idea what all those other co-ordinates mean.

I'm trying to get my feet in good shape for the holiday as I'm prone to blisters so I'm pampering them tonight. lol.

Off to watch Desperate Housewives in a bit.

Do you think General Chat 2 is too boring for a new thread? I do.

Jan

That's her stood behind you with a big club !!:eek: I could do with 2 keyboards tonight.

Was going to look for the space station tonight but RR's left out the Wednesday time. Try for 11.00pm tomorrow but I have no idea what all those other co-ordinates mean.

I'm trying to get my feet in good shape for the holiday as I'm prone to blisters so I'm pampering them tonight. lol.

Off to watch Desperate Housewives in a bit.

Do you think General Chat 2 is too boring for a new thread? I do.

Jan

I know, I've got 2 windows open with multiple tabs in each.

(Says he with a big lump on the back of his head:D ).

I'd say just look for the brightest light in the sky. Apart from the moon.

WE've been watching Come Dine With Me, hungry now.

Berwyn

I know, I've got 2 windows open with multiple tabs in each.

(Says he with a big lump on the back of his head:D ).

I'd say just look for the brightest light in the sky. Apart from the moon.

WE've been watching Come Dine With Me, hungry now.

Berwyn

Me too, I had a low fat tea today. I feel like an octupus tonight. Say nothing, lol.:D:eek:

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for all information.As I am from Kusadasi in Turkey I am already having sunny days.I miss cooler days and nights.I am dreaming cooler climate even for a forthnight.;)I hope I will have those days.

Many thanks for all information.As I am from Kusadasi in Turkey I am already having sunny days.I miss cooler days and nights.I am dreaming cooler climate even for a forthnight.;)I hope I will have those days.

Hi Nurdanicel and welcome. See you in 3 weeks when we shall be on the Celebration doing the Ottoman Treasures. Stopping at Kusadasi for Ephesus, any information would be appreciated. It is cool here so we would like some heat for a few days.:):)

Jan

Archived