RCCL are you kidding me? $35?

What happens if you don't print out a setsail pass and have no docs?

I am bored with filling out the SSP - we cruise a lot!!

If you don't fill out your SSP you will have to fill out your forms at the counter when you arrive at the port.

I dont care what RCI's reason for doing this. Im just glad that they are. It does not sound like thier is any reason to print the whole edoc out. So go RCI. Runs out to hug many trees all over my property. I love trees but im kidding im not going to hug them all that would take awhile lmao :).

I love Trees we need them frankly.

Adri

My favorite part of planning a cruise is when i receive the cruise docs in the mail. It excites me. So I go on line yesterday and notice that my up coming June cruise says that I chose to receive them electronically. Oh what a little mistake I thought. So I switch it to receive them by mail and a $35 charge appears! What the hell costs them $35 to print this out and mail it to me? They shouldn't charge me anything but I could understand maybe $5, $10, even $15 but $35? Come on!

It costs the company (per inside information) $39 roughly per booklet they print. That includes supplies, postage, outsourcing costs and overhead. That is a lot of money for a book full of information you can easily get online and that you DO NOT need to have on the ship.

really? what tree am i saving when i have to print them out myself?

Why would you print them!?

I really don't see this as a tree saving issue. We live in the forest and I can tell you there is no shortage of trees. It is a money issue. You can go online and print your edocs for a couple bucks if you want a copy. Plus you get them quicker and there is no chance of them getting lost in the mail.

Archived