Solstice Murano Tipping

julba

We've already prepaid our tips for our upcoming cruise (and we add more on at the end if service is really fantastic...). With that said, I ordered a prepaid dinner at the Murano restaurant, and I'm wondering if you tip "additional" for our party of 5 or is that already included in the basic prepaid tips? 175.00 extra to eat there... do we just tip a percentage of that amount? I just want to do the right thing... Thanks.

We've already prepaid our tips for our upcoming cruise (and we add more on at the end if service is really fantastic...). With that said, I ordered a prepaid dinner at the Murano restaurant, and I'm wondering if you tip "additional" for our party of 5 or is that already included in the basic prepaid tips? 175.00 extra to eat there... do we just tip a percentage of that amount? I just want to do the right thing... Thanks.

You're fine. You don't have to tip further as it's covered in the price of Murano's.

For example, if you order a martini at the martini bar, it will cost you $10 with the automatic added tip of 15% bringing the cost to $11.50. There's an added line on the seapass slip if you want to add additional tip -- totally optional. The bartender put on a show for my wife's Cosmo, so I added an extra $1.

That's entirely up to you whether you want to add extra or not, but it's not required.

THe staff of the specialty do not share in your prepaid tips. That being said, we have been told several times that the extra charge for the specialty restaurants is actually to cove the tips for the staff in the specialty restaurant. if service goes above and beyond, as it usually does, we tip extra.

Do whatever feels right for you. Tip is included in the service charge, so you know no matter what the service team is getting SOMETHING, if you feel you want to give more, then do it...but don't feel obligated.

Archived