Post-Cruise Survey

MightyQuinn

I just completed a post-cruise survey that I received from Azamara asking about our recent experience aboard Journey. Wow! What an impressive survey. Very comprehensive. It took me 40 minutes to complete without any interruptions!

In addition to the usual tick the boxes, there were sections to describe how Azamara could create a better cruise experience, as well as to compare Azamara with other cruise lines that we recently sailed. They wanted to know what they did right, as well as areas for improvement. I think it’s very encouraging that Azamara is soliciting such detailed feedback from past customers.

I just completed a post-cruise survey that I received from Azamara asking about our recent experience aboard Journey. Wow! What an impressive survey. Very comprehensive. It took me 40 minutes to complete without any interruptions!

In addition to the usual tick the boxes, there were sections to describe how Azamara could create a better cruise experience, as well as to compare Azamara with other cruise lines that we recently sailed. They wanted to know what they did right, as well as areas for improvement. I think it’s very encouraging that Azamara is soliciting such detailed feedback from past customers.

This is a definitive step in the right direction and I would like to believe that they intend to listen to their clients.

Hi MightyQuinn !

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that Azamara is asking past Guests for feedback, and as Paulchili said, it's a step in the right direction.

Just completed mine last night and it took me about the same length of time.

• 3 years later...
We seem to have 'lost' our post cruise survey from our email in-box before we got to complete it!

Does anyone know who we contact or how to request another one?

Hello Argybargy -

I'm checking with our marketing team in Miami on the best way for you to be able to complete your survey.

Please stand by for my response and thank you for vacationing with Azamara.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Just completed ours . We had 1 problem we were asked experience of breakfast and lunchtime in mdr we only used evening( seperate question section) but couldnt bypass without answers, no n/a box.:confused: I would take a guess that as with all Azamara would be excellent but I ticked poor hopefully they understood.;)

Archived