Just back of Carnival Dream and the alcohol confiscating IS WAY UP!!!

Sherman793

Well lets play then shall we...

why do you care that I care?[/quote]

Because....I was looking for better reasons than the last one you posted.....

Sorry best I can do. Had people not taken advantage of this (and Im not saying it is you or anyone else here posting) it would not be at the stage it is in.

I was quite amazed they let people bring their own drinks on board within the rules. Then people had to continue to take advantage of it. Which I find questionable within itself.

So the noose will continue to tighten probably to a point where they say no more period. Which will then have an affect on me as one of the ones that never broke those rules.

Sorry best I can do. Had people not taken advantage of this (and Im not saying it is you or anyone else here posting) it would not be at the stage it is in.

I was quite amazed they let people bring their own drinks on board within the rules. Then people had to continue to take advantage of it. Which I find questionable within itself.

So the noose will continue to tighten probably to a point where they say no more period. Which will then have an affect on me as one of the ones that never broke those rules.

dude it has been going on for over 10 years.....it was bound to happen.......and it should be all or nothing IMO........

What does the world look like from your high horse:confused:

Even those disagreeing with each other are giving their sides to a conversation (though sometimes haeted. This is just rude for the sake of being rude!

So you are saying this rule makes no sense? (I have never kidded myself, dont assume I have)

Then instead of breaking it why not challenge it? Why not have it changed?

Because it's not important to me, not enough to start a boycott, picket, write letters, or anything else like that. I'm not going to march on Carnival headquarters over it... :D

Or maybe if more people smuggle, demand for their alchohol on board will go down and in return they will have to lower their prices. It works both ways.

Or maybe if more people smuggle, demand for their alchohol on board will go down and in return they will have to lower their prices. It works both ways.

OR if you didnt smuggle AND didnt buy drinks on board they would realize prices are to high.

There are to many "What ifs". The best way to address would be at the source however you don't feel it is that important.

Which is your choice.

Not a chance.. ;)

So you guys live in VA? We are right on the MD/PA line.. Our company is in Baltimore.. We were going to cruise out of VA, just didn't work for us, the sailings at that time of year..

OR if you didnt smuggle AND didnt buy drinks on board they would realize prices are to high.

There are to many "What ifs". The best way to address would be at the source however you don't feel it is that important.

Which is your choice.

She made her choice.. She smuggles.. ;)

Not a chance.. ;)

So you guys live in VA? We are right on the MD/PA line.. Our company is in Baltimore.. We were going to cruise out of VA, just didn't work for us, the sailings at that time of year..

Yeah there is like 3 of us here from Va.... Norfolk would be a hike wouldnt it?

Ok........you really are insane:p:D

WHAT???

No you should try it. Maybe coming from a person that frequents the establishments on board they would take notice.

Mr(s). Kurb.. uh we noticed your bar tab was uh significantly lower then previous trips. Is everything ok?

Wonderful segue.

WHAT???

No you should try it. Maybe coming from a person that frequents the establishments on board they would take notice.

Mr(s). Kurb.. uh we noticed your bar tab was uh significantly lower then previous trips. Is everything ok?

Wonderful segue.

Ahh no........and Mr. Kurb has no problem running up a tab:p and neither do I..........

Archived