Shops on Amsterdam

zelker

There are only 3 shops on the Amsterdam. There is the "Signature Gift Shop" where you can find HAL memorabilia (shirts, mugs and many other things), some other clothing and a few souvenir items from places visited. There is the "Jewelry Shop" which carries a lot of jewelry and upper end items as well as a "$10" section with scarves, bags, etc. Lastly there is a very small liquor and smoke store.....which carries liquor, cigarettes and a few snacks and sundries.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Kween Karen. I'm sailing on the Amsterdam May31st. Is the laundry room open 24/7? If not, does one have to wait often for a machine or dryer? Thanks

Hi Sue,

I don't really know about the laundry rooms....it SEEMED like they were open a LOT of hours when I would walk by. I am sure someone else can answer your question. I treated myself to an unlimited laundry package...it was only $110 for 67 days! Boy did I enjoy that!! I have never used the laundry on any of my shorter cruises. Your cruise is before I will be on the ship again.....so I am sure someone will give you your answer. Actually....I think there are threads about laundry rooms....try searching for them.

Hi Sue,

I don't really know about the laundry rooms....it SEEMED like they were open a LOT of hours when I would walk by. I am sure someone else can answer your question. I treated myself to an unlimited laundry package...it was only $110 for 67 days! Boy did I enjoy that!! I have never used the laundry on any of my shorter cruises. Your cruise is before I will be on the ship again.....so I am sure someone will give you your answer. Actually....I think there are threads about laundry rooms....try searching for them.

Thanks Kween Karen.

There are only 3 shops on the Amsterdam. There is the "Signature Gift Shop" where you can find HAL memorabilia (shirts, mugs and many other things), some other clothing and a few souvenir items from places visited. There is the "Jewelry Shop" which carries a lot of jewelry and upper end items as well as a "$10" section with scarves, bags, etc. Lastly there is a very small liquor and smoke store.....which carries liquor, cigarettes and a few snacks and sundries.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Does the Signature Gift Shop carry things that kids would want to buy?

Does the Signature Gift Shop carry things that kids would want to buy?

Hmmmm.......I bought my grandchildren a little blowup model of a HAL ship. There are pencils and pens and keychains and stuff like that.

I am guessing here......but with an itinerary that expected more children I would think they would stock some kid friendly items. There were no children on my Grand Voyage and the shops reflected that. I would think the Signature Shops would cater to the market.....but I don't KNOW that as a fact. Just makes sense.

On Amsterdam last Dec we were Code Red for the last week or so and there were signs posted on the laundry room doors that they closed at night, I don't remember the hours, for sanitizing. Otherwise I believe that they were open 24/7.

Archived