Room Service Full Breakfast

seatrial

There appears to be some conflicting information about breakfast room service. One place on Azamara's website leads me to believe that full breakfast is available to all cabins while the statement below appears in the FAQ section:

"Special morning meals include Continental breakfast served, on request, in staterooms between 6:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Guests should advise their stateroom attendant the night before by completing the request form in their stateroom.

If guests are staying in a suite and would like a full breakfast served in their suite between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., they should notify their stateroom attendant the night before by filling out the breakfast request form."

For those that have sailed recently in non-suite cabins is full breakfast available to regular cabins or just in suites?

Thanks

I think the FAQ section has not been updated. I pulled out the "About your Voyage" Pamphlet I just received with the new brochure and it states "Full breakfast is available to be served between 6:30am-10:00am in guests' staterooms. Guests should notify their stateroom attendant the night before by filling out the breakfast request form and placing it on the mail clip outside their suite/stateroom door." If their are no updates sooner I will confirm next month when I get back.

I found this info currently on their website, under "Onboard Experience/Room Service":

Morning meals include Continental breakfast served, on request, in your stateroom between 6:30am and 10:00am. Full breakfast is served between 7:30am and 10:00am.

While I can't comment on recent experience, this is how it was when we cruised with them.

We had a full breakfast in our room onboard Quest the morning we docked in Danang at 6:30 am. It was fine although we are not a big fan of room service. We did not think that the buffet would be open that early but they were with a full breakfast.

One of my biggest complaints about room service is that you better remember to order everything. For instance, if you don't ask for jam with your toast, you will be eating dry toast. If I am in the buffet and I forget the jam, I can just get up and grab some.

just returned from B2B on Journey. Full breakfasts of every description available. You can order item by item, or a suggested combo. All are presented beautifully and delivered on the early side of your 1/2 hour designation.

We found thay come within 5 minutes of our requested time. They phone first so it was a great back up alarm.

You seem to be able to get anything you would like. We only ordered a full breakfast twice, but they were very good. I preferred eating in the buffet, but we ordered coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice every morning.I like cafe au lait in the mornings so I wrote down that we wanted coffee and hot milk and each morning we got a pitcher of each. The room service coffee is very good.

Any cabin on any day. You can pre-order breakfast, but you can also just call and order room service for anything anytime. Service is quick, food is hot, and it is free. The burgers are devine...and the choc. chip cookie is huge.

Archived