Beaches

DancingNancy_570

The PB you refer to is in question. Supposedly it was Paradise Beach at the beginning, then became Palm Beach. There is a lot of PB confusion here.

LOL!! As I mentioned in another post the other day (and we have not heard back from her since?), it was first Paradise Beach, then Nochi Cochum, then Palm Beach, and can't be Palm Beach because they were not open in September... Me thinks someone is running out of P's :confused:

Oh, I want to play the PB game too!

How about Petty B..... wait, nevermind! LOL! :D

LOL...you people are too funny.....split Ends,Petty bitch,sre those the only names you could think of you call me...you people are acting like childrern.

Have fun shopping at WalMart and taking Carnival cruises...Get lives of your own!!

JASDIP!

Why don't you people drop this already?

You are posting info about my town now? What next? Looking up every licensed psycholigist within a 10 mile radius?

Get your own lives and stay out of mine,please....

Nancy, please . . . please don't take this the wrong way but do you understand why so many have been offended by your posts? I really do want to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe you honestly don't understand why so many have not been very nice to you (or maybe not you . . . just your posts).

While the Cruise Critics Boards may see huge . . . it really is a very small community of people who like to take cruises. We all tend to read the same boards (especially those that pertain to the cruise and excursions we are planning). When someone comes on, as you did, and posts things that may cause others to feel offensive . . . and then not reply with something like, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone . . . I just wanted to know . . . whatever." You just seemed to be so defensive and tried to justify everything by you being in med school. Hey, if anyone knows how hard going through something like that is, I do. Three years in law school was sheer he##. You just really have to . . . let it go. You've made it very clear that you are someone special . . . not everyone makes it into med school. That is something to be proud of. But on the other hand . . . even those that are board certified doctors, attorneys, CPA . . . or whatever . . . . don't justify putting those down that haven't suffered though four years of college and three or four years of advanced education. I'm sure it wasn't your intention but that is the way your posts seem.

You have made so many inconsistant statements in your posts. I'm sure there was a reason. But, I have to tell you . . . all you have to do is post just one note saying that you are sorry for saying things that were but a misunderstanding (it really wasn't Paradise Beach you had visited, your boyfriend really is 50 and not 29 and people that cruise on Carvival Cruise Lines really aren't really as "low life" as you thought them to be").

I've never been on a Carvinal cruise before . . . . though I have cruised six times before . . . the last being Celebrity's Galaxy. I read these boards before that cruise as I have read these boards planning for my Carnival cruise scheduled for next April. I've found the people to be just the same for both cruises . . . excited, friendly and very informative. You would too (though I know you have decided not to go with Carnival). Just be nice . . . be honest and don't put down those that you "think" may have nothing in common with you and you boyfriend. You may be very surprised . . . and, somewhere between now and your cruise . . . who knows, you may even make a friend or two . . . I know I have.

You know something, as entertaining as it is watching dear Nancy dig herself deaper and deaper, I for one think this has gone on far enough. It is completely apparent that she is a self centered, arrogant, piece of work who has nothing better to do than degrade those around her. Anytime she is given an opportunity to redeem herself, she just keeps making it worse.

Well I have news for you sister. The demographics aboard RCCI and Carnival are the same. I don't think you will fit in anywhere that you go, because your attitude is just something that leaves much to be desired. I for one can NOT believe that a moderator has not thrown you out of here. Your approach to everything you post is morbidly rude and inconsiderate. You can not even keep your lies straight.

Now run long dear. It is obvious by your line of work and course of study that you are far to busy to be mingling with the little people.:mad:

I cannot, cannot, cannot understand coming to the Cozumel forum and calling the people of Cozumel "dirty, vile Mexicans" outright. Then having the nerve to say, "don't disrespect me!" I'm no LICENSED PYSCHOL-I-GIST but that's CRAZY.

Archived