Beaches

DancingNancy_570

My girlfriend and I were at Paradise Beach last week from the Voyager of the Seas. We thought it was very clean.....especially the bathrooms. We gave the one of the beach attendants a few dollars and he grabbed some lounges and a table and then kept us going with drinks and food all day. It was a beautiful beach with lots to do. We even went parasailing for $55. I would highly recommend it. We didn't see any unsavory characters and we acutally left our bags with our stuff in them for an hour and a half while we went parasailing. They were right where we left them undisturbed when we returned. We loved the beach and we are from the Jersey shore, so we are picky about our beaches. smile.gif

My girlfriend and I were at Paradise Beach last week from the Voyager of the Seas. We thought it was very clean.....especially the bathrooms. We gave the one of the beach attendants a few dollars and he grabbed some lounges and a table and then kept us going with drinks and food all day. It was a beautiful beach with lots to do. We even went parasailing for $55. I would highly recommend it. We didn't see any unsavory characters and we acutally left our bags with our stuff in them for an hour and a half while we went parasailing. They were right where we left them undisturbed when we returned. We loved the beach and we are from the Jersey shore, so we are picky about our beaches. smile.gif

Hi - I am from New Jersey too - we spend summers in Pt. Pleasant Beach. We were at Paradise Beach and loved it too.

You seemed so compassionate here:

Hope no one was fooled.

Glad you have gone through my posts! I do post on a lot of different boards about a lot of different subjects.

I don't come on here to be popular, push my beliefs on anyone, or to be something I'm not.

I don't participate on threads that I find offensive...or to drop posts on those types of threads saying I don't like their behavior.

You are here for the same reason I am...for entertainment. Come on, if you were truly upset at this thread, would you keep coming back?:p

I definitely think Dancing Nancy was not at Paradise Beach.

She wasn't and she admitted it on the "It Wasn't Paradise Beach" Thread that she started but instead of apologizing she said but you are all so blah blah - can't remember it all. That thread got really out of control when she started making racist remarks.

Glad you have gone through my posts! I do post on a lot of different boards about a lot of different subjects.

I don't come on here to be popular, push my beliefs on anyone, or to be something I'm not.

I don't participate on threads that I find offensive...or to drop posts on those types of threads saying I don't like their behavior.

You are here for the same reason I am...for entertainment. Come on, if you were truly upset at this thread, would you keep coming back?:p

To force a conclusion.

Does this beach tend to be very crowded? Is there a website or something?

Yes - it does get crowded on the boardwalk end. There is a website for it - just do a search and I am sure it will come up. It is great for familys and it also has night life for the 20 - 30 something crowd. A really nice place to go is Island Beach State Park in New JErsey

Yes - it does get crowded on the boardwalk end. There is a website for it - just do a search and I am sure it will come up. It is great for familys and it also has night life for the 20 - 30 something crowd. A really nice place to go is Island Beach State Park in New JErsey

I'm leaving the DH at home in Dec. and heading to Coz with a friend. We thought about trying to find a beach where we could just relax and maybe nap or read a book. I will look for the website...thanks!

I sell quite a bit too...under colette5479. Right now I'm selling records for a formar co-worker who is unable to work because of losing her kidney. Check my auctions sometime:D

To think I was going to buy the records to help the former co-worker out. However, after seeing the true colors of the lynch mob, I can no longer believe anything they post.

This thread is too funny....

I'll be honest..... I keep reading it because it makes me laugh.....

Unlike DN, I have actually beem to PB. I loved it....

We are a couple ( 40ish) without the kids when we went.

However; What one thinks of Paradise Beach is no longer the point of this thread... ( which is why PB Tom has no longer posted...)

I have read this thread for quite a while and tonight I could not help but post. I don't know GC ( yet..) but she is one of the people I most respect on these boards.....

I also have been offended by some of what DN as said.... But really... Who TF care's????

To think I was going to buy the records to help the former co-worker out. However, after seeing the true colors of the lynch mob, I can no longer believe anything they post.

Speaking of records, I think yours is broken. You seem to be stuck on one single agenda yourself. Maybe someone should come out of the hall and expand their horizons.

Dead horse....broken record.........same, same..................

Colette

The website is www.shore-guide.com

and also http://www.seasideheights.net/

I go there every summer since I was 6 months old - I love Seaside HGTS - big party town at night and family oriented during the day - Point Pleasant is more calm

Thanks for the sites! I did find some pictures on Webshots and the place looks so nice and clean. Worth a visit indeed!

Archived