Beaches

DancingNancy_570

Whoa now Bill, I do in fact, drive a broom :p LOL!!! But that is beside the point!! :D And I know what you mean about watching re-runs... like I said, it's odd... but I promise you, if you knew me, you would likely have nothing poor to say about me as I truly am one of the easiest going people ON THE PLANET :D I guess I just would never think as to snub my nose at anyone. I have been at the very bottom, at the very top... and I realize those that THINK they are at the top and want to make sure everyone knows it, are generally the ones on the way down and trying to grasp hold of everything they can... sad, yes... but not everything can be generalized.

Okay, now back to the Puppy Bowl :D

When someone posts incorrect information, and I know differently, I think I am obligated to post the correct information. The same can go for opinions. I don't feel obligated to make things personal.

Do I think I can change the world? Yes. Will I change the world? Probably not. But it won't stop me from trying.

When someone posts incorrect information, and I know differently, I think I am obligated to post the correct information. The same can go for opinions. I don't feel obligated to make things personal.

Do I think I can change the world? Yes. Will I change the world? Probably not. But it won't stop me from trying.

Wow...while reading this post, I swear I could hear "Pomp & Circumstance" playing in the background!

Bill, I am the same way... however, when I did indeed TRY to post to get the correct information, I was treated as if I was stupid "I KNOW where I was, I am NOT losing my mind" :rolleyes: I think if you will look at the first few threads, I tried to see if maybe it was a different beach rather than coming right out and saying anything to the contrary, although I already knew her other posts, having asked about PB. I would love to say I am perfect and always post the right thing, but I'm not. But I also don't like to see someone come on these boards and make others feel "inferior" as she has done many times... including on the fashion board where she made others feel inferior because they shopped at Wal Mart rather than Target... as if there is SUCH a difference :rolleyes:

I don't think you and I are too different... passionate about what we believe in... and this is one thing I am passionate about, and I really do appreciate you trying to understand... I do...

Bill, I am the same way... however, when I did indeed TRY to post to get the correct information, I was treated as if I was stupid "I KNOW where I was, I am NOT losing my mind" :rolleyes: I think if you will look at the first few threads, I tried to see if maybe it was a different beach rather than coming right out and saying anything to the contrary, although I already knew her other posts, having asked about PB. I would love to say I am perfect and always post the right thing, but I'm not. But I also don't like to see someone come on these boards and make others feel "inferior" as she has done many times... including on the fashion board where she made others feel inferior because they shopped at Wal Mart rather than Target... as if there is SUCH a difference :rolleyes:

I don't think you and I are too different... passionate about what we believe in... and this is one thing I am passionate about, and I really do appreciate you trying to understand... I do...

Just as ZC told DN, you do not have to explain yourself. Those of us who read the threads know what you are talking about. Your posts speak for itself. You are a very fair person yet you stand up for yourself. You are not a cruel person whatsoever. I always look forward to your humor and opinions:)

Just as ZC told DN, you do not have to explain yourself. Those of us who read the threads know what you are talking about. Your posts speak for itself. You are a very fair person yet you stand up for yourself. You are not a cruel person whatsoever. I always look forward to your humor and opinions:)

Ditto

I bought my DD formal dresses for the cruise on EBAY!!! :eek: I wonder what DN would think of me - that must rate lower on her shopability scale that Walmart or Target!!

I get a lot of my kids clothes from Ebay! I bought our youngest DD formal dress for $5.00 and the oldest DD for $7.00. And I will PROUDLY tell anyone the bargain I got!

There is a consignment store in OKC I go to and I bought a pair of Lucky jeans, new with tage, for $5.00...the tag said $60.00!

If that makes me a White Trash Carnivore....then I proudly wear the title:D

Oh come on now, I OWN EBAY! LOL! :D :D LOL, I slay me...

Thanks everyone... I really do TRY to be fair... but like I said, when my buttons are pushed or when my fellow boardmates are talked badly about, I get a bit defensive... just my nature... I was probably something really profound in my previous life... maybe I should see a counselor?? ;)

Bill...you might want to go back to the first page and start reading the threads over....who was attacking????? She started with the first response.

GoinCruisin didn't attack her at all...just tried to give her take on the situation and DN made a rude remark to her as well....not a half dozen responses to her post and she pissed two people off.

Like I said, someone will always get called on it when they post like that. That's just the way it is. It may not be great, but it is what it is.

Oh come on now, I OWN EBAY! LOL! :D :D LOL, I slay me...

Thanks everyone... I really do TRY to be fair... but like I said, when my buttons are pushed or when my fellow boardmates are talked badly about, I get a bit defensive... just my nature... I was probably something really profound in my previous life... maybe I should see a counselor?? ;)

LMAO!!! I want to type something so bad but I know I might get triangled:D

You're not crazy. The OP did change stories. I guess my take on that is So...?

Perhaps that is because I am normally so easy going as to be almost paralytic (line stolen).

Now no need to curse. Shop is a 4 letter word. If it isn't perishable (most of the time), and I can't find it on the Internet, I don't need it.

I was doing some browsing on Ebay myself this morning.

I buy & sell a lot on ebay too - especially stuff for the baby. My ebay name is bridget4of5 (my borg name)

Yes - I am a closet nerd. Please try to keep it quiet!:cool:

LOL, I am cruisegirl1023... perhaps we will run up on there some day! LOL!!!!!

I buy & sell a lot on ebay too - especially stuff for the baby. My ebay name is bridget4of5 (my borg name)

Yes - I am a closet nerd. Please try to keep it quiet!:cool:

I sell quite a bit too...under colette5479. Right now I'm selling records for a formar co-worker who is unable to work because of losing her kidney. Check my auctions sometime:D

Archived