Beaches

DancingNancy_570

It was back in September,I am only 29,I am not losing my mind. We were at PB,and Playa Mia. Both were dirty,and service was poor.

I thought you were in your late 30's with an old boyfriend in a wheel chair?:confused: PB is the nicest beach in the western C!!! Hey PB - what do you use to clean your immaculate bathrooms? They are always spotless!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That's it - I got it.

She is using all of us as her guinea pigs.

She gets on here - stirs things up and now she's going to write her thesis on it.

I can see the title now - HOW I LIED AND COULDN'T GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT.

It’s just a working title of course. I’m sure someone out there with a quicker wit then I can come up with something better.

Cheryl, you mean we might be famous? Wait a minute, let me put on a little lipstick okay? :p

How about: SWISS CHEESE: Sure it's STINKY AND FULL OF HOLES but if you melt it on the right thing, it's all good? :confused:

Or... LIVE FROM THE SANITARIUM????

Or... there could be a song... Oops, I did it again? :eek:

I will be on the Mariner in May,and need to keep in touch with my counseling practice that I own. Should I bring my laptop,or use the computers on board? cost for connecting is not an issue,but reliability is.

I see cost is still not an issue with her. She will never learn.

DancingNancy...could you please tell me what exactly was filthy about our club...and more about those unsavoury characters? Thanx.

Nancy,

Did I miss something???? I've not been able to find where you answered this question. If Paradise Beach is indeed "filthy," then Paradise Tom needs to know what he can do to improve his facility. He's requesting your input. Or is that you were "confused" because you are very busy in med school and have never really been to this beach?????? We'd really like to know......

Nancy,

Did I miss something???? I've not been able to find where you answered this question. If Paradise Beach is indeed "filthy," then Paradise Tom needs to know what he can do to improve his facility. He's requesting your input. Or is that you were "confused" because you are very busy in med school and have never really been to this beach?????? We'd really like to know......

Reference my post from around 1030 last night. It should completely clarify everything about this individual.

Sorry to those that were offended,but you people are just plain rude and mean. I was planning on trying PB in May. I was not happy with Palm beach or Playa Mia. I just went thru my photos and papers last night and had my beaches confused.

I will make an excellent doctor,and to those blasting me for changing my location on my profile,Scranton and Clarks Summit are 5 minutes away.

A lot of people hear of Scranton,but not CS,so when someone asks where I live,I usually say "Scranton" I never thought I would have to explain myself to people on a message board. Get a grip,people. I hope none of you are on MY cruise. You must be all Carnival Cruisers.

DancingNancy_570

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not sure why she didn't post this here......nor am I sure why she couldn't figure this out last night just from reading her own thread.....oh well

not sure why she didn't post this here......nor am I sure why she couldn't figure this out last night just from reading her own thread.....oh well

She can't keep track of her stories, her beaches, her town, her oldmanfriends age, nor even her own threads.

Nancy,

Last time I was in Cozumel we went to the hotel Playa Azul, I emailed them ahead of time and asked if they had a restaurant and beach we could use, and they were very gracious. It was a lovely, small, quiet beach north of the main shopping district...you might want to try it.

The posters here who are harassing people, following them around, mocking them and in general, behaving like developmentally arrested 10 year olds, should be prevented from posting. :mad:

Good god people, have you nothing better to do than live on a message board and track down other posters? Apparentely not. The phrase "get a life" could not be more appropriate...

Either answer the question or ignore her, but enough of the bullying, it's disgusting.

Thanks Zyd! I will definitely check that out!!!! I know many in our grope would love something like that!!!! Too much fun!!!!!

Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, you said GROPE

Maybe I'd like to attend a gathering too. That is if you don't mind "rude" people as per Nancy

You were kind of rude,don't you think

I'm outta here, don't have time for this nonsense or nastiness. Unbelievable.

Sounds much like a similar comment that you made on the "babies swimming in pools" thread. And no, I'm not following you around. I just recognized your name, much like I did that of Dancing Nancy...... ;)

Yes, it certainly has the flavor of a Paradise Beach lynch mob, but I'm withholding judgment of that also.

Actually, this thread has more of a flavor of that DancingNancy lynch mob. In fact, I'll bring the rope.

One the for certain is that those who post negative opinions of Paradise Beach (and certainly some of them HAVE been there), are subject to argumentative Paradise Beach supporters. Some of those tried Paradise Beach because of the lack of negative opinions.

I have to agree with zydeco on this. I have noticed this trend as well. PB is not what everyone is looking for. An example of this would be a couple with no kids who are looking for a quiet, uncrowded beach club with few if any children. I don't think that PB fits this description. In this case, I don't think it matters if you had a great time there, it isn't what I think they are looking for, and if they went there, they might not have the same great time the person making the recommendation had.

It reminds me of the person who went to Dzul Ha looking for a "beach". To me, the description of a beach is that there is sand that slopes down and out into the water, like PB. There are some places on Cozumel where there is sand, but it is held back from the water by a wall because the shoreline is all rock. This doesn't fit my definition of a "beach". Chankanaab park, Dzul Ha, and the Fiesta Americana all have sand, but no "beach", and sometimes people still call Dzul Ha a beach. The person was complaining because Dzul Ha was a lousy beach. Well DUH, that is because it isn't really a beach, it has ironshore and is great for snorkeling exactly because it isn't a "beach". It doesn't mean that Dzul Ha is bad, just that it isn't what the person expected or desired. The same idea applies to PB, or any other place on Cozumel. I think that there are very few "bad" places on Coz, but there can be some bad matches between a person's wants/expectations and a certain place's attributes.

I liked Playa Palancar, but I'll bet there are plenty of others who would have thought it is boring because "There was nothing to do".

As for Nancy, I think she is the one who is rude, a liar, stupid, or a combination of all three. If she actually does cruises, she should just stay on the ship when Cozumel is the port for the day.

Nancy,

Last time I was in Cozumel we went to the hotel Playa Azul, I emailed them ahead of time and asked if they had a restaurant and beach we could use, and they were very gracious. It was a lovely, small, quiet beach north of the main shopping district...you might want to try it.

The posters here who are harassing people, following them around, mocking them and in general, behaving like developmentally arrested 10 year olds, should be prevented from posting. :mad:

Good god people, have you nothing better to do than live on a message board and track down other posters? Apparentely not. The phrase "get a life" could not be more appropriate...

Either answer the question or ignore her, but enough of the bullying, it's disgusting.

Excuse me?? If we all have no life on this board....then why are YOU here? Hopefully since we are so trivial here you will not butt in where you are not welcome. From the looks of it, you are relatively new here so may I suggest you read some more & find out what is going on before trashing other posters.

And yes, I have been to Paradise Beach, Passion Island, and Play del Sol, now known as Playa Mia. Paradise Beach is by far my favorite & I will be visiting there again in about 9 days.

Archived