Beaches

DancingNancy_570

You're not crazy. The OP did change stories. I guess my take on that is So...?

Perhaps that is because I am normally so easy going as to be almost paralytic (line stolen).

Now no need to curse. Shop is a 4 letter word. If it isn't perishable (most of the time), and I can't find it on the Internet, I don't need it.

I was doing some browsing on Ebay myself this morning.

LOL Bill, SHOP is generally a 4 letter word for me too (I know, odd being a woman and all, I have definitely broken the "woman" code :eek: ) which is why I do like eBay! LOL! If I have to go to a shop, I am not happy.... although when I am in NYC, I do the women proud I must say, LOL!!!!!!!!

Just as ZC told DN, you do not have to explain yourself. Those of us who read the threads know what you are talking about. Your posts speak for itself. You are a very fair person yet you stand up for yourself. You are not a cruel person whatsoever. I always look forward to your humor and opinions:)

Quadruplicate.

I think I smell - sorry the pun - a name change coming. I can see it now

White Trash Carnivore formally known as colette5479.

But that does give me a good idea....maybe I need to register under that name and then I can post the things I really want to. For example:

I'm not gonna tip!

I'm gonna light up in ALL the non-smoking areas.

My non-potty trained child WILL swim in the pool in his pull up:D

I'm gonna bring my fishing poll

I WILL wear jeans on formal night.

And....

I will do what the hell I want to. I paid for it:D

I am going to Cozumel also in a few days and have been to Paradise Beach & have met Tom. I could tell by his post that he was very upset about the negative comments and wanted to know the details behind DN's negative post. He is trying to run a business there & lies posted by someone that has never been there could affect his business. At the very least, Nancy needs to come back & apologize to Tom for posting the incorrect information and set the record straight.

CC is a fun & informative place where we can all learn some very useful information. But when someone posts incorrect info that those of us that have visited there know is wrong, we also stand up for ourselves & try to get answers. DancingNancy seems to have her beaches confused and should not be posting such damaging statements when she doesn't have a clue what she is talking about.

Both positive & negative information posted here is helpful to all but correct information is more important.

But that does give me a good idea....maybe I need to register under that name and then I can post the things I really want to. For example:

I'm not gonna tip!

I'm gonna light up in ALL the non-smoking areas.

My non-potty trained child WILL swim in the pool in his pull up:D

I'm gonna bring my fishing poll

I WILL wear jeans on formal night.

And....

I will do what the hell I want to. I paid for it:D

Sounds like you got it all covered - well not all - but quite a lot.

I am going to Cozumel also in a few days and have been to Paradise Beach & have met Tom. I could tell by his post that he was very upset about the negative comments and wanted to know the details behind DN's negative post. He is trying to run a business there & lies posted by someone that has never been there could affect his business. At the very least, Nancy needs to come back & apologize to Tom for posting the incorrect information and set the record straight.

CC is a fun & informative place where we can all learn some very useful information. But when someone posts incorrect info that those of us that have visited there know is wrong, we also stand up for ourselves & try to get answers. DancingNancy seems to have her beaches confused and should not be posting such damaging statements when she doesn't have a clue what she is talking about.

Both positive & negative information posted here is helpful to all but correct information is more important.

Well said. I have never been to PB but I have read so many nice things on here about it. It would be a shame for Tom to lose business because of someone spiteful lies. Hopefull most posters can see through this and read all the wonderful truthful reviews.

Oh gosh guys! They are replaying the Puppy Bowl... and since I missed the first half, I have to watch it... either that or GO TO FREAKING BED!! But since I was too low class and WTC to actually PUT sheets on my bed tonight, I'll actually be going to "couch" :( 5:30 comes WAY too early on a Monday...

Did I mention that at this time next week I will be in the Disco on the Miracle???? :D

Colette -

PS - It was a compliment. :D I would include myself in that category except I don't like to brag about myself.

Well good...I would hate for Carnival to get too uppity on me. You know, with gormet meals and room stewards who worshiped me...:p

Well good...I would hate for Carnival to get too uppity on me. You know, with gormet meals and room stewards who worshiped me...:p

As long as I can get me a slice of pizza at 3 in the morning I'm good.

Nighty Nighty - don't let the bed bugs bite ---

Oh I feel another link coming - Derf where are you when we need you?

Oh gosh guys! They are replaying the Puppy Bowl... and since I missed the first half, I have to watch it... either that or GO TO FREAKING BED!! But since I was too low class and WTC to actually PUT sheets on my bed tonight, I'll actually be going to "couch" :( 5:30 comes WAY too early on a Monday...

Did I mention that at this time next week I will be in the Disco on the Miracle???? :D

Dagnabit - now I am watching the puppy bowl. Curses!!

Dagnabit - now I am watching the puppy bowl. Curses!!

I'm tellin ya! It's addicting!!! Been watching it for hours.... somehow watching puppies be puppies just makes everything "OK" :D Funniest thing I have seen in ages, now, if I can just pull myself away! LOL!!!!!

Well well....this is where everyone has been hanging out:eek: I've never been to the beach in question but I've looked at pictures on webshots and I hope on my next visit to Coz I get to go.

I buy & sell a lot on ebay too - especially stuff for the baby. My ebay name is bridget4of5 (my borg name)

Yes - I am a closet nerd. Please try to keep it quiet!:cool:

Me too. My borg name is Diveborg because scuba diving has assimilated me.

If anyone is looking for the person who stirred up this pot, I guess I am the culprit (again!).:( It just seems like there's something about DN that gets me posting and causes 9 pages of responses! :mad: I better watch it or else I'm going to get a bad rep!:eek:

Archived