No More Bon Voyage Liqure

AZchieffan

There is nothing like discovering your room with your fully stocked hand picked bar. I thought the prices weren't too bad when you ordered in advance. Very disappointed - I guess I will have to start getting advice from the smugglers.

It's been posted in all the other gazillion threads - you have to order at least TWO WEEKS prior to sailing. You're sailing in 10 days!

Well that would make since, but I didnt even say when I was sailing to the rep!! She just said as of this morning, you may not purcdahse liqure. Try it yourself Tribe.

It's been posted in all the other gazillion threads - you have to order at least TWO WEEKS prior to sailing. You're sailing in 10 days!

That is not true. I had called in the past and several reps say a week before cruise. Some people have even ordered within 4 days of sailing...

I am calling now..

On the phone with the rep now.. Asking about different liquors available...

Op- is correct!! This rep said the same thing! Alcohol had been discontinued through Bon Voyage as of this morning...That really sucks! We were going to buy a few bottles before we sailed in August :(

Well I just called and didn't even mention to the rep when we were sailing.. I simply said I wanted to place an order for a few bottles of Captain Morgans for our cruise and she said

"I am sorry, as of this morning, Bon Voyage will not be offering anymore bottles of liquor for sale to be delivered to your staterooms prior to sailing".

She said we can still order bottles on the ship to be delivered to our staterooms the last night of our cruise.. :(

I just called and was told as of today they will no longer be selling any alcoholic beverages through bon voyage dept. The rep said they do not know why and they are asking the same question. You can have one six pack of beer delivered to your stateroom through bon voyage however. A six pack is the limit.

Just called the Bon Voyage department to order a bottle of Captain, and the representive said as of this morning you may no longer purchase liqure from the bon voyage dept. Very disapointed.:mad:

Thanks for the Head's Up !!!!! ken

I just tried to call too and was told the same thing. Sure wish I had called last week! Are they still completing orders for it or will money be returned to people who have already ordered?

Good question - I ordered yesterday and was given a confirmation number.

I just sent Carnival an email requesting clarification and reasoning. Maybe if we all pester them with flood of protests they will change their mind. I have until Feb to badger them into doing it my way. Otherwise its a pirates life for me.

Archived