Labadee Question????

When arriving in Labadee will I be able to rent Jet ski's there or do I have to book it through Royal Caribbean website? I want to do the zip line and the aqua park. I hate the fact that online you have to pick a time to go to the aqua park. Thanks for any suggestions. :D:D:D

You must book it through RCI and do it asap as this is one excursion that the early times book up fast..also the zip line may sell out if you wait too. Enjoy Labadee !!!

If you don't care when you go (and it's a "follow the leader" sort of thing...you can't go off on your own), then you can book it on the island. If you book in advance, you'll pay in advance.

If it's something you "Want" to do why take the chance of it not being available.. (after all there are only so many jet skis and so many time slots)...What's so bad about paying in advance knowing that you can cancel it I believe up to 24hrs prior..and of course with all excursions paid in advance you can use any credit card you want...not just the one you have on file with your seapass card....

We have 4 people in our party. We are thinking about registering for 2 drivers and 2 passengers however I know my children, ages 18 & 20, will want to drive also. Rather than registering all 4 as drivers (we only really want 2 jetskis), can we switch driver/passenger during the ride?

We have 4 people in our party. We are thinking about registering for 2 drivers and 2 passengers however I know my children, ages 18 & 20, will want to drive also. Rather than registering all 4 as drivers (we only really want 2 jetskis), can we switch driver/passenger during the ride?

Yes, there was a pair that did that on our excursion. Just make sure that all who might drive bring their drivers license. They were carding everyone under 21 the day we went. They told one girl she would have to be a passenger since she didn't have a license.

Yes, there was a pair that did that on our excursion. Just make sure that all who might drive bring their drivers license. They were carding everyone under 21 the day we went. They told one girl she would have to be a passenger since she didn't have a license.

Thank you for the quick reply. You just made my boys' day since I told them I wasn't paying for 4 drivers' and that the parents had first dibs!!:)

Archived