Hi My name is......

Hi My name is Sparkle......and I am a cruise addict!

I took a cruise with my cousin on whim in 2007 and fell in love! When I returned from my cruise I had this empty feeling inside for months and I couldn't figure out why....then while in the mall I walked past a local travel agency that was advertising cruises and it clicked!!

I walked in and started talking to an agent who explained to me about the different cruiselines and what they each have to offer. I kid u not we talked for about 3 hours and she sent me home with a stack of books without asking for any contact info. Later that same month I came back to book the first of many cruises with her, in fact we are very close friends now and are planning a cruise for later on this year.

I know that I will ALWAYS be an addict, how about you??

I will NEVER say i'm a cruise addict....there are meeting to get you to stop your addiction!!!:eek:

So I am a fan of cruising, and always will be!

I am with you! rehab is for quiters

Hi my name is Linda and I am a cruise addict.

I have had this addiction for 25 years!

I can't seem to go one day with-out thinking, talking, searching or dreaming about cruises.

The only cure is to go on a cruise and always have another one or two booked. :D

Hello My Fellow Addicts,

I have been a cruise addict AND cruise critic addict for 4 years now. I started a bit late but am trying to catch up! The addiction is not getting any better and I'm loving every second of it! I never want to stop! This is the best kind of addiction you can have (of course, my boss would wholeheartedly disagree! LOL!!!!) :D I've been logged on here on and off all day long! Do I need help?

Hi, I'm eal and I am a cruise addict. It all started with my parents. Yes, I grew up in a very disfunctional home. Cruise, cruise, cruise. That was my childhood. I remember having temper tantrums on the day debarkation. So sad. No hope. I tried land vacations but it didn't last..........

My name is Terre, and I have been a member of OATC (officially addicted to cruising) for 20 years now. I'm not sure what happened to the group, but it was very active for a while several years ago.

I've found that the only thing that eases the withdrawal symptoms is to always have a cruise booked and read CC boards at least 150 times a day.:D

Alas, I am also a (recent ) cruise addict.

I will go to rehab, but only if the room in in the middle, no shorts or flip flops in the dining room and I can pack my flat iron. Do I have to tip the staff?

Jo.;)

Archived