What drinks ARE free?

My husband is a coffee drinker, is there unlimited free coffee? Also, what else is available?

My girls are big milk drinkers, will that be free with their meals or will we have to pay extra.

We generally don't drink a lot of pop or encourage it in the kids, so I am thinking the soda cards would not be something good for us (although I am sure the kids would LOVE to drink soda all day, lol)

Is just water free, or is there milk, juice, lemondade, iced tea, etc??

If it makes a difference, we are sailing on the Liberty.

You can get Water, Tea, Coffee and Lemondade free all day, You can get juice (Not the freshly squeezed stuff, thats extra) and Milk at breakfast. You may be able to get milk at other times, always worth asking. No soda, or alcohol is free

You can add iced tea to the drinks that are complimentary all day, the complimentary water comes in a cup, you pay for bottled water.

To expand on breakfast: orange, apple, tomato, tropical juice, and milk are complimentary.

You could order a few milks from room service (tip recommended) during breakfast and store them in the fridge.

I've heard that some people bring small single serve packets of juice mix to stir into the water for something different.

I've never tried it, but seems like it would be a good way to switch it up a bit.

If you want to mix it up, you can always get 1/2 lemonade and 1/2 iced tea. We've also never had problems finding milk. If you want to refill your water bottle, I believe you will have to do so with glasses. I don't think they allow you to put your bottle under the dispenser.

If you want to mix it up, you can always get 1/2 lemonade and 1/2 iced tea. We've also never had problems finding milk. If you want to refill your water bottle, I believe you will have to do so with glasses. I don't think they allow you to put your bottle under the dispenser.

Correct. I have even seen signs on the dispensers. Of course, I also saw someone totally ignore the sign and fill their bottle.

Archived