'Enchantment' pax fined/arrested

I wonder if they were allowed back on the ship to continue their cruise? If so I hope someone locks up the taser gun until they get back in the U.S.

Sounds crazy to me. Why in the world would you bring your taser gun on board a ship:eek::eek:?

3K worth of pot?

My math isn't the best, but 6.68 grams would be roughly a 1/4 of an ounce, correct? I'd love to know where in the heck they are spending $3000 on a 1/4.

The above information is a testiment to my misguided youth and does not reflect the adult that I am today. :p

3K worth of pot?

That has to be a typo...........No possible way less than 7 grams of marijuana is worth 3K :rolleyes:. Not even the best of the best.

As far as throwing away the key, they got a 500.00 fine for the pot........Its over. Case closed.

Might be in Cayman dollars.....

I bet they were wondering how they knew. Well dummies when you smoke on your balcony everyone behind you can smell it. (Had that happen one cruise. Funny that they were busted, and I have no idea who ratted the rats out.:rolleyes:)Or the Steward found it and the ship turned them in to the authorities.

My math isn't the best, but 6.68 grams would be roughly a 1/4 of an ounce, correct? I'd love to know where in the heck they are spending $3000 on a 1/4.

The above information is a testiment to my misguided youth and does not reflect the adult that I am today. :p

Thank you..........My sentiments exactly. Leave it up to the media to HIGHLY over stretch things.

That has to be a typo...........No possible way less than 7 grams of marijuana is worth 3K :rolleyes:. Not even the best of the best.

As far as throwing away the key, they got a 500.00 fine for the pot........Its over. Case closed.

They should've waited till they got to Jamaica ;)

A stun gun is a weapon that has been shown to inflict serious harm, even death. I truly hope they are banned for life by RCCL.

I hope RCCL continues to impound all the liquor ,steam irons ,power cords etc when pax attempt to bring these items on board FOR SAFETY.

Evidently stun guns and weed are not on the list of banned items.

All i can say is 'WHAT THE F WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING AND WHO WAS CHECKING FOR CONTRABAND?"

I hope RCCL continues to impound all the liquor ,steam irons ,power cords etc when pax attempt to bring these items on board FOR SAFETY.

Evidently stun guns and weed are not on the list of banned items.

All i can say is 'WHAT THE F WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING AND WHO WAS CHECKING FOR CONTRABAND?"

I'd love to know their reasoning for even BRINGING a stun gun...

lol, that was my first thought too, didnt make sense.

admitted possessing drugs valuing $3,625 while passengers on the Enchantment of the Seas.

officers found a plastic bag with 6.68 grams of cannabis and a five-inch plastic Taser gun

That must have been some good stuff!!!

Archived