Colors appropriate for a December Caribbean Cruise

you will see EVERY COLOR from WHITE to BLACK and EVERYTHING in between..there really is NO RULE of what COLOR...WEAR what you WANT-colorwise--as you didnt mention what line, i cant say WEAR WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Thanks for the help, made for a good excuse to shop and as I told my husband after shopping today... "you can't buy summer clothes in the winter so I had to get a "few" items for the cruise while they are available".

Thanks for the help, made for a good excuse to shop and as I told my husband after shopping today... "you can't buy summer clothes in the winter so I had to get a "few" items for the cruise while they are available".

If you wait until August, you can get that stuff on clearance-especially since you don't cruise until December-LOL! I always do that and then everything I wear on the cruise is new and I haven't worn it yet. This works very well for me, as I have my wardrobe for the following summer also.

However, if you like to buy matching separates-than you could have trouble getting what you want-but I prefer to coordinate than to be matchy matchy-so this works for me.

If you wait until August, you can get that stuff on clearance-especially since you don't cruise until December-LOL! I always do that and then everything I wear on the cruise is new and I haven't worn it yet. This works very well for me, as I have my wardrobe for the following summer also.

However, if you like to buy matching separates-than you could have trouble getting what you want-but I prefer to coordinate than to be matchy matchy-so this works for me.

I was lucky & hit some great sales, buy 1 get 1 1/2 off and even one that was buy 1 and get 1 of equal or lesser price for a penny! I love sales!!! I have already started my "take on cruise list" and things are being put in spare BR. DH laughs at my lists but when I have what he needs the laugh is on me;)

Bright colors for sure. And get your sandals now. The online shoe sites seem to be running out of the middle sizes even now. Here near Seattle, the swimsuits will go on clearance in June and will be hanging right next to the winter coats! Too ridiculous!!

We go on a Christmas cruise every year and bright colors are definitely in. It will hot and sunny so wear you summer clothing. I bring white capris and skirts and wear brightly colored tops with cute sandals :)

I am a "shoe" person, my DH just doesn't understand the need for taking mire then 3 max? NOT EVEN!:eek: I am so bad about shoes that I have bought some when at port. I just can't pass a shop that has shoes;)

Archived