Name That Ship

That is in the library of the Grandeur of the Seas.

But the carpet used to be purple (aka mauve, violet, burgundy, etc.) under the one on the Grandeur.

Maybe they moved him to the Enchantment and put him on a blue carpet.:D

I know the Enchantment has that art piece. When I saw it, it was near Cafe Latte'Tudes, not in the postion shown in that photo. I don't think I've seen the same large art pieces on multiple ships, so I have to go with Enchantment.

That is in the library of the Grandeur of the Seas.

I know the Enchantment has that art piece. When I saw it, it was near Cafe Latte'Tudes, not in the postion shown in that photo. I don't think I've seen the same large art pieces on multiple ships, so I have to go with Enchantment.

This picture was taken in the Library on the Grandeur of the Seas two weeks ago. I didn't know that Enchantment had a duplicate of the piece, so I'm sorry if the picture was a little ambiguous. :confused:

But, that's one of the things that I like about doing these threads... I learn all sorts of new things that I didn't know before! :)

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Three more workdays until the long holiday weekend! :)

Today let's see if you can identify both the ship and the location where this picture was taken. :D As usual no prizes are awarded, this is just for fun.

27846_1462316235361_1157109459_31307539_1982539_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31307539&l=fff6790d3b&id=1157109459

That looks like the Facebook is blocked at work Of the Seas.

This picture was taken in the Library on the Grandeur of the Seas two weeks ago. I didn't know that Enchantment had a duplicate of the piece, so I'm sorry if the picture was a little ambiguous. :confused:

But, that's one of the things that I like about doing these threads... I learn all sorts of new things that I didn't know before! :)

The dates in your sig. might have clued in others.

Archived