Pursers Desk

freddie1974

ot- But did they leave a survey questionnaire in you cabin? I didn't receive one & when I questioned them at the desk they told me that it was done online now. Not that I have a lot to complain about but I did have one major complaint I wanted to let them know about.

Yes, it is done online.

Within a few days after your cruise ends, you should receive an e-mail with a link to the survey.

If you did not receive it, then Princess will not send it out a 2nd time.

If you did receive it, there is no place for making a negative comment. The only comment box is asking for praise for a member of onboard staff. Once that is done, the survey ends.

SInce you have a major complaint, I suggest a polite letter to Princess through regular mail.

ot- But did they leave a survey questionnaire in you cabin? I didn't receive one & when I questioned them at the desk they told me that it was done online now. Not that I have a lot to complain about but I did have one major complaint I wanted to let them know about.

No, no survey left in the stateroom anymore. As bill said, it is all online when you receive the survey by email. But I agree that there needs to be a space for comments both negative or positive, instead of just a place to commend a staff member. It seems they no longer want feedback on these surveys anymore, which is unfortunate.

Yes, it is done online.

Within a few days after your cruise ends, you should receive an e-mail with a link to the survey.

If you did not receive it, then Princess will not send it out a 2nd time.

If you did receive it, there is no place for making a negative comment. The only comment box is asking for praise for a member of onboard staff. Once that is done, the survey ends.

SInce you have a major complaint, I suggest a polite letter to Princess through regular mail.

Not so much as a major complaint but a major annoyance that could be corrected with a simple procedure.

No, no survey left in the stateroom anymore. As bill said, it is all online when you receive the survey by email. But I agree that there needs to be a space for comments both negative or positive, instead of just a place to commend a staff member. It seems they no longer want feedback on these surveys anymore, which is unfortunate.

You've got to be kidding me. :eek: What good does a survey do if you can't comment on negative items? Isn't the purpose of any survey to make improvements on existing conditions to correct faults that exist? Very disappointing.

Princess needs to check out the airlines' system for first class and economy lines. I've

been served by staff for first class when that line was empty, and when I've been in

the first class line, have always been served promptly.

The Purser's desk plays an important role in how passengers view their cruise experience.

Friendly, knowledgeable help makes any problem seem solveable. Rude or impatient help

increases the molehill into a mountain. This is customer service 101, why wouldn't

Princess be aware of that?

Actually, it's not just Princess.....unfortunately other cruise lines have the same problem.

They have a set up with a computer screen and a printer now at the end of the counter, no need to wait in line for a copy of your folio anymore. You just scan your cruise card through the scanner, and choose if you want just your, or both your accounts printed off and it prints it right there. It saves lots of time, and no more standing in line waiting for a purser to do it for you. ;) Self service account print out. :)

Fabulous, thank you for the info. Just got off the Ruby and they did not have it yet....

Archived