To all of you .... thanks.

Solo Cruiser

I just got a note from Cruise Critic congratulating me on my 1,000th post. WHO KNEW!! Figured that this would be as good a time as any to thank all of you for your help, advice, good humour, encouragement etc over the past few years.

Cruising is a lifestyle choice and I couldn't be part of a better chosen lifestyle with the nicest people around. I'll be posting this on the boards I frequent just so that you know, even though we haven't met many of you have become valued parts of my life. Thanks again for all the super cruises.

Cruise Critic has become an integral part of my day.....whether at work or at home....or, whether I join in a discussion or not.....I always enjoy reading what everyone has to say. I have learned so much and have gained some great insight into cruising from everyone.

Congratulations and thank YOU for adding to my positive cruise experiences! :)

I, too, just received a congrats on my 1000th post. I totally agree that these boards are a wealth of information.

I would also like to thank everyone who has helped in so many ways. It's a treat knowing all of your questions are answered by such friendly and helpful people.

I just got my 1000 a few months ago. The nice thing about CC is that when you do get on a cruise and meet someone -- you feel like you have known them for a long time. CC will help even if you are planning land and want to know what a local has to say.

I am a retired teacher and this community of cruisers gives me an "on-line teacher's lounge" to discuss what is going on and keeps me from being lonely when I am between travels. :D

Archived