Pacific Sun BRIDGECAM

has anyone else noticed the spanking brand new Bridgecam on Sun.... very clear in vivid colours! :o Now they can do Jewel's' cam which is well below par and doesn't do justice to the ship itself...... Thanks P&O Australia

has anyone else noticed the spanking brand new Bridgecam on Sun.... very clear in vivid colours! :o Now they can do Jewel's' cam which is well below par and doesn't do justice to the ship itself...... Thanks P&O Australia

Yep, I had noticed it - it's not before time, either. Both the Jewel's and Dawn's could be done. The Crystal (I think) ships have beautiful hi-res cams.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that the Pacific Sun web cam had been changed :p

Heh Kiwi cruiser, I noticed it a few days ago - can't remember exactly. It showed that line across when it's split and when that was righted you could see it was new. Did they change it when they were in Auckland on 3rd June?

Heh Kiwi cruiser, I noticed it a few days ago - can't remember exactly. It showed that line across when it's split and when that was righted you could see it was new. Did they change it when they were in Auckland on 3rd June?

Yep :), That morning before I went out, I check the Pacific Sun web cam to see if they got in to Auckland OK (As we had friends who where on her) and the web cam was not working and when I got back home after lunch, it was changed.

yep..... you're right Sandy..... great hi-res shots on the 2 CRYSTAL cruise ships..... as well as bridgecams, they have port and starboard cams, and they also have cams in their computer rooms...

Another cruiseline with hi-res cams that you may be interested in is Hapag-Lloyd... have a look: http://www.hl-cruises.com

HL cruises also have detailed itinerary info, and also archived webcam shots..... Celebrity Cruises used to have these a few years ago, but then oddly totally dumped webcams from their website.... ??????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived