Norwegian Sun

Great photos..thanks for sharing...by the way, if you are from Warnemunde, my family really apprieciated the wonderful send off the town gave our cruise on the Sun May 14th. The people lining the banks to say good by and the fireworks made our evening..Thank you again!!!!!

Schiffgiganten, Vielen Dank fuer die Fotos! Ich kann nicht warten bis Okt. wenn wir von Dover nach Orlando, USA farhen, es ist schoen das Schiff zu sehen vom blickpunkt im Hafen. :) Auch dein Gallerie mit vielen Fotos, leider war die Sonne weg am Tag.

Thanks for posting the pictures. I can't wait until our cruise from Dover to Orlando in October, its nice to see the ship from the dockside perspective. :D Also the pics in your gallery are great, too bad there wasn't much sun on that day.

Thanks for pix. Counting days to January Sun cruise

Bigjohn,

You might want to check on that. I read on another thread that the cruises beginning January 8, 15, and 22, were cancelled for the dry dock. Please check with NCL to make sure your cruise is still on.

--Michael

Bigjohn,

You might want to check on that. I read on another thread that the cruises beginning January 8, 15, and 22, were cancelled for the dry dock. Please check with NCL to make sure your cruise is still on.

--Michael

He'll be okay if he's on the Jan. 1 or the Jan. 29th sailings.....

Thanks for the heads up Number guy. Already panicked, called and found out the Sun will dry dock when we return on Jan. 8. Still feel bad for those who got canceled.

No problem. I'm sailing on her June 2011, so I guess I get to benefit from the drydock!

--Michael

Hi,

thank you all for the comment and the feedback. In some weeks I´m on bord on the Norwegian Sun and then I can post on bord picture. A dream :)

Regards,

Patrick

Schiffgiganten, when are you sailing? We are on the October 4th from Dover. Have you gone over to the ROLL CALLs and found your cruise? You might be able to meet some people before you even sail. Have fun!

Schiffgiganten, when are you sailing? We are on the October 4th from Dover. Have you gone over to the ROLL CALLs and found your cruise? You might be able to meet some people before you even sail. Have fun!

Hi "Sauerkraut",

i don´t sailing on the Norwegian Sun. I have a visitation on the 25.July.

I wish you a nice voyage.

Patrick

• 3 months later...

JM,

From what I've read, cruise lines don't release to the public what they're going to do during drydock. I'm sure that, at the very least, it will be a thorough cleaning. They'll also probably replace whatever needs replacing (worn carpet, etc.)

--Michael

Archived