2011 Caribbean Sailings

CTKath

I tried to search the boards, but couldn't find anything conclusive. Does anyone know when the 2011 Caribbean cruises will be up? I would like to travel the western caribbean next November, but so far there's nothing. Any ideas?

The 2011 Cruise Planner is out and has Caribbean sailings listed.

It has cruises through November, 2011.

Did you look on HAL's site?

I've been checking HAL's site for Nov 2011 as well ... not yet available for booking. Also, I checked my Cruise Planner which, altho good thru Nov 2011 ... it shows Carib sailings thru only Spring/April 2011.

I tried to search the boards, but couldn't find anything conclusive. Does anyone know when the 2011 Caribbean cruises will be up? I would like to travel the western caribbean next November, but so far there's nothing. Any ideas?

Emailed HAL a week or so ago ... responded that Nov 2011 Carib should be available late June/early July.

Emailed HAL a week or so ago ... responded that Nov 2011 Carib should be available late June/early July.

That sounds about right. It should be pretty soon, but as I have mentioned on numerous occasions if you have a pretty good idea of what you want to book you can do a "Future Cruise Request"

All reservations agents can assist you with the process and answer all questions you might have.

Or you can do a search on here as I've explained the process on numerous other occasions.

I'm not sure what Sail is looking at but the only Carib itinerary for late 2011 is the Zuiderdam in Dec. whic can be booked at this time and only that one. We are also waiting to book 5 cabins for a family Carib cruise on the Westerdam in late Oct or early Nov.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Caribbean Cruises through December 2011 are available on HAL's Site and have been for at least 3 weeks that I know of. http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/FindCruises.action?destCode=C&dateCode=12_2011&durationCode=&portCode=&shipCodeSearch=

If you cannot find it with the link above, go to HAL's site: http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/Main.action on the top left click on Find Cruises, then click on Cruise Finder, then fill in the blanks in the middle section, then click on View Cruise.

Joanie

S A D L Y.......

HAL does NOT sail the Caribbean a full six months of the year. All their ships leave about mid April and do not return until about mid October.

Those ships go to Alaska, Europe and Canada/New England and Veendam to Bermuda.

Archived