walgreens

JenAndDan

They were just opening the new CVS when we were in OSJ in February. We've used Walgreen's for years.

I even used Marshall's this year. My favorite walking sandals got soaking wet and the leather never dried nicely. I took a chance Marshall's might have one I could use and found a great pair of Merrill's. They cost about $90 in our area and they were about $18. Never thought I'd shop in Marshall's on vacation. :)

They were just opening the new CVS when we were in OSJ in February. We've used Walgreen's for years.

I even used Marshall's this year. My favorite walking sandals got soaking wet and the leather never dried nicely. I took a chance Marshall's might have one I could use and found a great pair of Merrill's. They cost about $90 in our area and they were about $18. Never thought I'd shop in Marshall's on vacation. :)

We discovered Marshall's the last time we were there! We flew into SJ late Fri night for a Sun cruise and were rushing home from work Fri night to get our luggage and meet our car service and left our dress bag that contained my DH's suit, dress shirts and ties and my very formal dress hanging right by our front door!!!! I had other dresses and sundresses that I could make due with but my DH only had polo shirts and khakis so we were like, oh well, guess we are not going to eat in the MDR on formal night. When we found Marshall's while wandering around OSJ, he ended up buying a bunch of shirts and ties (not only for the trip but for work too!) He got a pair of dark slacks too and we were able to fit in on formal night after all!!!!

We discovered Marshall's the last time we were there! We flew into SJ late Fri night for a Sun cruise and were rushing home from work Fri night to get our luggage and meet our car service and left our dress bag that contained my DH's suit, dress shirts and ties and my very formal dress hanging right by our front door!!!! I had other dresses and sundresses that I could make due with but my DH only had polo shirts and khakis so we were like, oh well, guess we are not going to eat in the MDR on formal night. When we found Marshall's while wandering around OSJ, he ended up buying a bunch of shirts and ties (not only for the trip but for work too!) He got a pair of dark slacks too and we were able to fit in on formal night after all!!!!

Love that Marshall's! I discovered it when we were there in March, and scored a cute Kathy Van Zeeland purse on clearance. :D

Depending on where and if you are staying in the area pre-cruise, I recommend shopping at a Pueblo. There is one in Isla Verde. We took a case of Diet Coke on the ship last week. You can buy Puerto Rican coffee for the half the cost at Pueblo than at other places.

What is the location of the Marshall's?

It's on the southeast side of Plaza de Baldorioty de Castro (which used to be called Plaza de Armas) in Old San Juan. On Calle Cruz, between Fortalezza and San Francisco.

Depending on where and if you are staying in the area pre-cruise, I recommend shopping at a Pueblo. There is one in Isla Verde. We took a case of Diet Coke on the ship last week. You can buy Puerto Rican coffee for the half the cost at Pueblo than at other places.

We are staying at the Marriott and I hear Walgreens is right around the corner but thanks about the info on Pueblo. I am hoping to buy some diapers in SJ and not have to take up half a suitcase with them from NY.

It's on the southeast side of Plaza de Baldorioty de Castro (which used to be called Plaza de Armas) in Old San Juan. On Calle Cruz, between Fortalezza and San Francisco.

Apparently, this is just an error in Google Maps that's showing up today. It's still called Plaza de Armas.

Archived