Southwest is open to Jan 7th

Just checked we leave nov.5th come home nov. 11th have been waiting for them to open up past nov 5th. But the raised my nov. 5th fight $20 per person today so quess I might wait a few days. I know you can rebook and get credit but if you do EB check in does it stay if you rebook for a lower price? Or do you have to pay for EB again when you change you price I think I have heard that before.

I have been waiting for them to open for a while, this is perfect for my December graduation as I want to try and fly my aunt out, however we don't leave for FLL til the 8th and return on the 16th so the opening is a week shy of what i need!

I Just booked flights for Nov on Southwest. I have never flown them before. Can anybody tell me if they have any inflight entertainment (like the indivual TVs that Jet Blue has) I will be flying with a 5 year old.

Thanks,

Lisa

I Just booked flights for Nov on Southwest. I have never flown them before. Can anybody tell me if they have any inflight entertainment (like the indivual TVs that Jet Blue has) I will be flying with a 5 year old.

Thanks,

Lisa

Sorry, no they don't. Most people bring those dvd players for the kids.

The nice thing about flying on Southwest is there is no extra charge for checked in luggage (one bag). :)

Actually you can check 2 bags for free- just looked it up on their website! Waiting for fares for May to come out so we can see how much our fares will be- I find paying to check a bag highly insulting! :p

The nice thing about flying on Southwest is there is no extra charge for checked in luggage (one bag). :)

Actually you can check 2 bags for free- just looked it up on their website! Waiting for fares for May to come out so we can see how much our fares will be- I find paying to check a bag highly insulting! :p

JetBlue is one free bag; Southwest is two.

:)

Thanks,

Lisa

The flight attendants sometimes provide inflight entertainment;) Your 5-year old might find them self on "trash" duty!

We just booked our return flight from Fort Lauderdale to Pittsburgh after our B2B cruise on the Navigator 11/29-12/09. We got a Web special once they opened the latest schedule for $70 a person. That's a great deal especially being there's no baggage fees. The flight times were good as well -- we get back to Pittsburgh by 4:30 in the afternoon. Happy sailing (and flying) to all!

Archived