shuttle to Port Canaveral

Can anybody make some good recommendations (reliable and reasonable rates) for shuttle between MCO and Port Canaveral. There will be 4 of us traveling. I looked at Car rentals but since we are 4 people we would need a good size car or minvan to hold the luggage and they seemed to be more than a shuttle. Most of the cars say they only hold 2 large suitecase or 3 at most. We will be 4 suitecases plus a few carry ons. I was looking into Cocoa Beach shuttle but the reviews got me concerned. It looked like several people had problems with them.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa, if you will go to the "Florida Departures" forum and select "The New I Work In Port Canveral" thread you will find a wealth of info on the whole area.

I think most of the info you are looking for is going to be around Page 5. Shirley is the local lady that gives 99% of the info there and she is a treasure. She has gone to the trouble to compile a whole list of most anything you would want to know.

Hope this helps.....

I used Cocoa Beach Shuttle back in March and thought they were great. They were there waiting for us when we got out of the airport and at the dock when we got off the ship. There were 3 of us and we got a discount for mentioning cruise critics.

We used Cocoa Beach shuttle last month. We had an early flight out of Orlando, and we got held up getting off the ship with a Guest Relations issue. By the time we got out to the shuttle area, the first shuttle had just left. There was a Cocoa Beach shuttle rep there, who called the shuttle back to pick us up. I thought they went out of their way to accommodate us. I'll use them again.

Thanks for your recommendations. I was able to get a great rate at Budget and rented a minivan (lots of room for luggage)for both ways. It wasn't pretty close to the rate of the shuttles and this gives us some freedom to explore around the port since we are staying at the Radisson before and after our cruise.

Thanks,

Lisa

Archived