Elite Lounge

DP

Is the lounge open the first night? What are the hours for morning breakfast. Can you take anything out of the lounge i.e. food and/or beverages in am or pm? Are a choice of wines available in the evening?

The lounge is not open the first night

You are not supposed to take items out of it, many people did walk down at the end carrying the drink they were finishing having at that time, however on Equinox one evening a Bar Manager was on the door asking that you left your drinks behind - if you look at the small print on the menu it does say drinks should not be taken out of the room

As regards wine, I know there was a chardonnay and again although the list infers that is all you can have, most nights the servers would get you anything of equivalent value. If they are that flexible just remember to reward them :)

Morning breakfast is typically 0800-1000

They also didn't have it one night when the Senior Officer's Party took the place of it and started at 5 instead of 4. I believe that this party was only 5-6.

The Senior Officer's Party didn't have the same drink list as the Elite Happy hour (just what they were offering on their trays) and you couldn't ask for anything else.

Here is the Elite Lounge drink menu from our Nov.09 Mercury cruise.

Also US beer was available, even though the menu only listed int'l beer.

DSC04231.jpg

Has anyone had the Michel Angelo (first drink on the left) and can tell me exactly what is in it? I ordered it on the Solstice in January and loved it. But when I ordered it on the Century, it was completely different. Still a good drink, but not the same fruit juices.

• 4 months later...

Archived