Question only for those who get upset by the underdressed

Soxfan05

Perhaps to keep from offending anyone that was raised by wolves, we should now use the term raised by Lycan-Americans.

Ha! I'm trying to figure out how I can add wolf ears & a tail to some of the pics on my photo page, as I may fall into this catagory according to Penny.

After reading a few of your comments on here I only have one thing to say to you...I would love to have you seated at our table. While we may not be completely up to your standards at least we would be sitting with some one who is dressed for the occasion and knows table manners. I am guessing by your age that the table conversation would also be enjoyable.

Ditto! I am not in the least offended by Pennypocket's comments. I am a 25 year old, married woman, and I am often appalled by what I see people my age (and older) doing! My husband and I find ourselves surrounded by friends who are 30+ years our senior, because it is difficult to find "Mature" couples our age. I would LOVE to dine with Pennypocket, and on formal night you can find my DH in his best suit, and me in a floor length formal gown!

Archived