New DP perk-any first hand accounts yet??(BOGO speciality restaurant)

PH8

Thanks PH8 for passing along the new info on the coupon books. I'm excited about using a coupon for our dinner at 150 Central Park on the 1st night of our cruise on the Oasis in Sept.:D

You're welcome Linda..:):)

July 2nd going on the Majesty will post and print out coupon if it is in the Diamond Plus book we get.
Thats about all you can do with that coupon on the MJ:)

Outstanding job PH8 for keeping us all informed!!!

Laura

awwwwwwww.you're making me blush..:o:o

The late departure program is where you can pay an extra $35 (I think that's the amount), and stay on the ship. You can have lunch in the 'Jammer, etc., lounge around, and I guess have drinks after they re-open the bars.

Looks like the staff aren't experiencing many takers on this program.

The late departure program is where you can pay an extra $35 (I think that's the amount), and stay on the ship. You can have lunch in the 'Jammer, etc., lounge around, and I guess have drinks after they re-open the bars.

Looks like the staff aren't experiencing many takers on this program.

Never heard of this program...when did this start??? And please don't tell me last year.lol:rolleyes::eek:

Laura

Well we are booked in July so we called C&A about the pre book on line as we looked and saw Chops was wide open for booking..

Just book ONE person and when you both arrive, use the coupon for the second person. If you have already booked two, cancel that and rebook for one. But I would be concerned that my time would not be available to rebook. If you can book the time you wanted and it's available, do that and then cancel the booking for two so that will save your time slot. Disclaimer: That's what the Diamond plus desk told us anyway..:)

Never heard of this program...when did this start??? And please don't tell me last year.lol:rolleyes::eek:

Laura

I'm not sure when it started, but I know they had a flyer in our cabin on my Mariner cruise this past February.

Late departure was offered last Fall on Brilliance in Barcelona. We could pay $35 and stay on for a while. They even suggested we could use the pools and then shower in the spa. I wasn't sure at the time if it was fleet-wide or something they were trialing on Brilliance.

BTW Kathy.....Thanks for trying to get us the info on the BOGO. I'm sure we'll use it in Sept if it's offered.

We just came of the AOS and did the late departure programme, on the day of departure most bar staff did not understand it.

HUH??:confused:

Sorry, not sure what you are talking about.

Laura

"JJ" was reporting on this last year.:D

Shouldn't ignore everything someone says.:cool:

Late departure was offered last Fall on Brilliance in Barcelona. We could pay $35 and stay on for a while. They even suggested we could use the pools and then shower in the spa. I wasn't sure at the time if it was fleet-wide or something they were trialing on Brilliance.

BTW Kathy.....Thanks for trying to get us the info on the BOGO. I'm sure we'll use it in Sept if it's offered.

It is listed like an excursion online.

I'm not sure when it started, but I know they had a flyer in our cabin on my Mariner cruise this past February.

It is listed like an excursion online.

Ok, thanks everyone...good to know.

Laura

They might put a restriction on the coupons as 'one per table'. This would eliminate 4 people going to dinner and only having 2 paying cutomers.:confused:

Then I would arrange for two tables of two, side by side.:D

Well we are booked in July so we called C&A about the pre book on line as we looked and saw Chops was wide open for booking..

Just book ONE person and when you both arrive, use the coupon for the second person. If you have already booked two, cancel that and rebook for one. But I would be concerned that my time would not be available to rebook. If you can book the time you wanted and it's available, do that and then cancel the booking for two so that will save your time slot. Disclaimer: That's what the Diamond plus desk told us anyway..:)

The only problem with that idea is that, when you cancel the same day of your reservation, you are subject to a $10 fee. We've only done that once, but we had already been to Chops once and had reservations for 5 more visits (long cruise, big OBC:D). No mention was made of a cancellation penalty.

Maybe this weekend cruisers will get the new coupon books...........my friend on the FR now,left me a voice mail about the BOGO,but he must not had been in a good area...........I couldnt understand it..:(:(

Maybe this weekend cruisers will get the new coupon books...........my friend on the FR now,left me a voice mail about the BOGO,but he must not had been in a good area...........I couldnt understand it..:(:(

I would think we should hear about them this weekend.

By the way, your computer isn't the only psychic one. Check out this thread. It was responded to, twice, before even posting.:cool:

I would think we should hear about them this weekend.

By the way, your computer isn't the only psychic one. Check out this thread. It was responded to, twice, before even posting.:cool:

Kinda wacky,dont ya think??:eek::eek::eek:

Great advice! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Lowcountry! We're from the Midlands!

Jean, the cancel info was for pre booking from home, in other words if you have an upcoming cruise and you already pre booked, cancel that and book for one.. If there is a penalty, I also wouldn't cancel, just ask for the credit back to my set sail card. Again::: Disclaimer:: Info from the D+ desk!:D

Archived