We're on Epic! What do you want to know?

kelly@

We enjoy the sun. What part of the ship were you on,and are all deck 8 balconies uncovered.

Thanks-Jim

Hi Jim

we were in stateroom 9236 - Midship, Port- difficult to say if they were all uncovered due to the length of the ship (!) but it looked that way from what we could see.

???

Dr D

on your question re luggage, yes there is space under the beds to put luggage. other than the wardrobes (which would be a bit tight) there is nowhere else to place luggage in the stateroom that we could see. We were in a standard balcony cabin.

Hope this helps

Dr D

on your question re luggage, yes there is space under the beds to put luggage. other than the wardrobes (which would be a bit tight) there is nowhere else to place luggage in the stateroom that we could see. We were in a standard balcony cabin.

Hope this helps

Hi Lynn,

There will be 3 in our cabin (husband, teen daughter and myself) - Does the sofa bed have storage space for luggage underneath did you notice by any chance?

Just thinking that 3 cases under the bed may not fit?

Thanks,

Sam :)

I have a spa menu and here is a list of options offered for kids and teens that can be booked onboard. Loving the sound of the ice cream pedicure! If anyone tries it out, let me know what it is like! :)

Fabulously fruity facial (50 mins) - $99

Acne attack facial (50 mins) - $99

Mother/daughter paradise massage (50 mins) - $195

Father/son chill out massage (50 mins) - $195

Heavenly massage (50 mins) - $89

Styling session - $119

Me! bath ice cream manicure - $50

Me! bath ice cream pedicure - $70

For adults, there is a really expansive list (too many to list here really) from facials, massages, couples treatments, acupuncture, hair and beauty.

Hi Kelly,

Thats brilliant !! Thank you, daughter will no doubt be interested in a few things on that list, she better start saving! ha ha :D

Regarding the adults treatments, I realise the list is long, just wondered if you were able to clarify the costs of these treatments please :

25- minute Mandara Spa half body Seven Seas Massages

and

Mandara Spa Exotic Frangipani Body Nourishing Wrap

and

Exotic Coconut and Milk Ritual Wrap

Just wanting to compare overall value of the romance packages that can be booked in advance :D

Thanks Kelly,

Sam :)

On the bowling lanes there are bumpers and they can be set up to go up when that bowler is bowling and down when the rest of the bowlers in that game bowl.

Luggage storage, At least four to six suitcase will fit under the bed and under the couch is 2 large storage bins that DW and I used as our dirty clothes hamper.

Also on the luggage we put the smaller in the larger suitcase and put them under.

David TA Cruiser

On the bowling lanes there are bumpers and they can be set up to go up when that bowler is bowling and down when the rest of the bowlers in that game bowl.

Luggage storage, At least four to six suitcase will fit under the bed and under the couch is 2 large storage bins that DW and I used as our dirty clothes hamper.

Also on the luggage we put the smaller in the larger suitcase and put them under.

David TA Cruiser

Thanks for the info!

a couple of more questions:

1) Is ticket to dine still available on NCL or EPIC in particular?

2) Where are the batting cages?

3) there was mention of a pass for regular passengers to get into the courtyard dance area at night. Is that available?

4) Can you open partitions between balconies?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info!

a couple of more questions:

1) Is ticket to dine still available on NCL or EPIC in particular?

2) Where are the batting cages?

3) there was mention of a pass for regular passengers to get into the courtyard dance area at night. Is that available?

4) Can you open partitions between balconies?

Thanks in advance.

1) Yes you can book your restaurants they put the reservation in the system and can be retrieved by room # or your card

2) Not sure did not go look

3) The courtyard was not open due to rooms not ready for the cruise.

Not sure about passes

4) Partitions can only be open by NCL staff, special key.

1) Yes you can book your restaurants they put the reservation in the system and can be retrieved by room # or your card

2) Not sure did not go look

3) The courtyard was not open due to rooms not ready for the cruise.

Not sure about passes

4) Partitions can only be open by NCL staff, special key.

1) Ticket to dine was where you could buy a pass to go to several for fee restaurants for a reduced price

4) Cool so if we have family members next door we can just have the cabin steward open it for us? Thanks

Part time, I assume you are on the Epic. If so would you please look at studio stateroom 12518 & tell me if it has a window?

Thanks,

Here is a link to article with photos on the studio staterooms

http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2010/06/live-blogging-from-norwegian-cruise-lines-norwegian-epic-day-5/97645/1?loc=interstitialskip

Wow that sounds awesome for you to be on the Epic!

Do you happen to know what time the Epic is scheduled to arrive to NY on July 4th? We live nearby and would love to take some photos of her while she passes under the bridge! Thanks so much for your help and information! :)

Archived