We're on Epic! What do you want to know?

kelly@

:mad:

How are the "frosted" restroom/shower doors in the cabins? Can you see thru them? How much "privacy" is there with the frosted glass doors.

img_3796.jpg?w=224&h=300There comes a point where a lady needs her privacy. And cruise ship designers of late seem to have developed a taste for translucent loo doors. Is this a good thing,

I found this.

Manis' date=' pedis and more for kids ... Young cruisers get their own roster of treatments created around the ME! Bath line of ice-cream themed products (although ice cream itself isn't expected to be dished up at the spa, NCL spokeswoman Courtney Recht says it's a possibility). Treatments include the ME! Bath Ice Cream Manicure and Pedicure and a ME! Bath Ice Cream Social, an opportunity for a group of kids to get together and test out the products. There are also mother-daughter and father-son massage options for family bonding.[/quote']

Hiya!

Thanks for that, it's all coming back to me now :D

I knew there were treatments geared to teens etc and knew about the massages but couldnt quite remember that ice cream theme, daughter is going to love it! :D

Thanks again,

Sam :)

Hey Rob,

I ordered the bar setup through groupeventepic@ncl.com

She said that they didn't have a menu, but she could answer any questions about specific alcohol. I asked about bourbon and vodka and here were the offerings and prices (yes, I know that none of the whiskeys are bourbon...)

"For bourbon we offer Seagram’s 7 Crown for $63.00, Jack Daniel’s Black for $83.00 and Crown Royal for $103.00.

For vodka we offer Smirnoff Red Label for $63.00, Absolute for $83.00 and Grey Goose for $103.00."

I then ordered, paid for it and saved the confirmation email.

Jamie

Jamie,

Do you know what size the bottles of Vodka are?

A big thanks to Kelly for answering all of the questions!

I was wondering if any of the specialty restauarants are open for lunch. I'm mainly interested in Wasabi, but thought I read somewhere that others were offering lunch.

Thanks in advance!

I was waiting for a reply back on the adult only pool area, Ive heard different replies. I just got off of the Dream and never again will I sail on a ship without an adult only area, the Dream had a huge area, tons of kids still went up there and ran around, no pool, HOT HOT floors and hot tubs. It was hard to just go relax. I often wonder if Disney can have a great adult only pool and area, why cant all lines get it right. I dont want kids running around while im trying to chill

Hey Rob,

I ordered the bar setup through groupeventepic@ncl.com

She said that they didn't have a menu, but she could answer any questions about specific alcohol. I asked about bourbon and vodka and here were the offerings and prices (yes, I know that none of the whiskeys are bourbon...)

"For bourbon we offer Seagram’s 7 Crown for $63.00, Jack Daniel’s Black for $83.00 and Crown Royal for $103.00.

For vodka we offer Smirnoff Red Label for $63.00, Absolute for $83.00 and Grey Goose for $103.00."

I then ordered, paid for it and saved the confirmation email.

Jamie

Yes but it must be purchased at least two weeks before sailing. Place your order through a NCL persoanl cruise consultant.

Thanks for all of the info. I have an email into NCL.

Kelly, there is a big CC group that I'm sure you know (epicmadhatters.com and epic TA rollcall) boarding on June 24. Might be a good story to connect with us, especially Jim, who is the mastermind of the group!

Afraid I was off by then! Hope you are all having a fantastic time on the TA. Looking forward to reading reviews!

Batting Cages were advertised to be on Epic, but I haven't seen any pictures. Is that still something that is on the final product? Are there batting cages?

Also, in the bowling alley, do they have bumpers for people that don't bowl so well?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have photos either, sorry. But yes, there is a batting cage on the sports deck I believe.

As for the bowling, I am not sure -- but it's a great question -- will check it out.

I have a spa menu and here is a list of options offered for kids and teens that can be booked onboard. Loving the sound of the ice cream pedicure! If anyone tries it out, let me know what it is like! :)

Fabulously fruity facial (50 mins) - $99

Acne attack facial (50 mins) - $99

Mother/daughter paradise massage (50 mins) - $195

Father/son chill out massage (50 mins) - $195

Heavenly massage (50 mins) - $89

Styling session - $119

Me! bath ice cream manicure - $50

Me! bath ice cream pedicure - $70

For adults, there is a really expansive list (too many to list here really) from facials, massages, couples treatments, acupuncture, hair and beauty.

Hi Kelly and keeper420 as it was your question,

I seem to remember hearing Carolyn say in her video that there are NO bumpers on the bowling lanes.

I could be wrong though :)

Thanks! I thought that was the case, but I wasn't 100% :)

As for the bowling, I am not sure -- but it's a great question -- will check it out.

Hi Kelly and keeper420 as it was your question,

I seem to remember hearing Carolyn say in her video that there are NO bumpers on the bowling lanes.

I could be wrong though :)

I have a spa menu and here is a list of options offered for kids and teens that can be booked onboard. Loving the sound of the ice cream pedicure! If anyone tries it out, let me know what it is like! :)

Fabulously fruity facial (50 mins) - $99

Acne attack facial (50 mins) - $99

Mother/daughter paradise massage (50 mins) - $195

Father/son chill out massage (50 mins) - $195

Heavenly massage (50 mins) - $89

Styling session - $119

Me! bath ice cream manicure - $50

Me! bath ice cream pedicure - $70

For adults, there is a really expansive list (too many to list here really) from facials, massages, couples treatments, acupuncture, hair and beauty.

Kelly, thanks so much, that was exactly what I was looking for!

Hi

We were on the 1 nighter in a balcony on deck 9 - those on deck 8 below us were all open - not enclosed at all. Lifeboats are just below tho, and not sure what sort of view you would get?

HTH

We enjoy the sun. What part of the ship were you on,and are all deck 8 balconies uncovered.

Thanks-Jim

Hi Kelly,

I thought I saw a picture of a coffee bar on the ship that sells frapachinos, ice cappuchinos, etc. Can you confirm this and the cost? As well, what is across from 13203? Just curious if its any space the crew uses, noise, etc. Tks

sunscreen

Kelly, can you tell me if studio stateroom cabin 12518 has a window?

Thanks,

Paul

The studios are on either side of an interior corridor so there are no windows to the outside. I believe all the studios have the round "window" that looks out onto the studio hallway/corridor.

Archived