N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Awesome video can't wait to see all the show's that they have to offer on there.I really can't wait to Legend's,and Blue Man.:D This suck's that my cruise is still over a year a way:(,but i will enjoy all the picture's and video's that people will put on cruise critic and youtube.Hope those people that are on her now will post some picture's when they get back.:rolleyes:

They showed actual bottle swinging on ship hull.. that was just electronic button. At least I think so :confused:

It happened so fast if you blinked you missed it...

What I would have done was have Reba inside, then when they showed the video of all the great stuff you can do on the ship.

When it was over I would come back to where Reba was outside with the New York skyline in back of her and play up the ship being christened inNew York City... and then have her pull the cord which released the bottle flying into the ship.

The ship being in New York for its big ceramony was a big deal and they didn't play that up at all.

They could have done what they did anywhere... I don't get it...

Okay...boss cut me loose...(like I was really working?@)!) LOL

Have a great & Happy 4TH OF JULY weekend everyone!

(we are off to Philly very early in the am - to celebrate in the actual birthplace of our great nation! )

::::waving::::

Just had a thought maybe they were not allowed to film outside in port of NY. I know since 9/11 they don't let you take photos anywhere near these places. So maybe this was their only option.

Reba Rocks! just as well as she does country. She is a fantastic choice. She christened the Epic appropriately and was sincere because she sails and loves NCL. Looked to me like the bottle was real. I think they film and then have to edit quickly on the spot...for example that is why the webcast started at 2 something. It probably really started at 2 there.

The decision around here is unanimous. When the teachers and students come back from their summer, me and all the administrative assistants, custodians, and IT guys are taking our vacation time and going on the Epic! I am not telling how many of us were around the computer once we figured out the sound!

Okay, party at work is over everyone! Believe me...the true party is taking place for the next 2 days non stop. I would love to see a picture/video of Mr. Sheehan dancing in Bliss at 3:00am...!!!!

I had fun seeing this and sharing thoughts with the CC's! Happy fourth of July everyone. Have a safe holiday and I hope you spend your particular party or not in just the way you want/hope to!

coka

Just had a thought maybe they were not allowed to film outside in port of NY. I know since 9/11 they don't let you take photos anywhere near these places. So maybe this was their only option.

Never thought about that...I know there is a huge event for Miami. Lot's of stuff going on there. Hope Miami isn't a bust. Surely not.

This was a media event, they would not h ave had an issue.

If that were the case many of the pictures posted here on Cruise Critic from the port over the past 24 hours wouldn't have been allowed eaither.

Okay...boss cut me loose...(like I was really working?@)!) LOL

Have a great & Happy 4TH OF JULY weekend everyone!

(we are off to Philly very early in the am - to celebrate in the actual birthplace of our great nation! )

::::waving::::

Nice Boss! :) Enjoy the weekend and drive safe! :)

Have you guys looked at wirenewyork web cam 3. Carnival Miracle is dwarfed sitting beside the Epic. :eek:

I just saw that. I was on the Miracle so I can truly get a feeling for how much bigger the Epic is.

The webcam is hazy again. :( It must be the time of day. Too much NY smog or is it hot in NY? :confused: It was clear on her arrival into NY.

Its probably the angle of the sun. Its not too hot or humid today

http://picasaweb.google.com/erdoran

Geotagging means that the camera labels each picture with the latitude and longitude of where it was taken. Picasa knows how to display that on a map. Scroll down a bit and look right and you'll see a map with what looks like red balloons on it. Each balloon is where a picture was taken. Put it together and you can see the entire course of the Epic TA!! I love this technology!

There are also a LOT of pix from the first day before I sailed of the various balconies from outside, including close-ups, so you can see the differences and the bump out balconies!

Oh, the exterior ones of Epic from above, right at the beginning of the pix--those were taken from my hotel window!

These are all unedited and put up fast, so please ignore the terrible ones

OK, better late than never huh ... I'm hooked. Consider me NESS now too. Reading all of the hype and pics etc has made me book this ship. I'm 500+ days out but excited nonetheless.

I'll be glued to CC reading all of the upcoming reviews - can't wait for them to really start coming in. I'm enjoying all of the photos right now.

Archived