N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I have to say that was the most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen! Nice job! It was so touching to see all the military on board the Epic and singing the songs. That was great! Now I know I totally screwed up by not heading to New York to watch this fireworks display! :eek:

I have to say that was the most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen! Nice job! It was so touching to see all the military on board the Epic and singing the songs. That was great! Now I know I totally screwed up by not heading to New York to watch this fireworks display! :eek:

There's always next year! :)

Nice to see the ship hosting our service men, women, and their families. Fireworks were spectacular!

We were at the Coke ZERO 400 last night and it was dedicated to our service folks, and they honored a number of Medal of Honor recipients. Very emotional. Great fireworks after the race.

Al

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend. As promised here is a scan copy of the map my daughter bought home. Its not like the small maps i'm use to seeing from NCL. It was like a booklet so hope this helps some.

Epic01603.jpg.5196539e15416c477ee848a6cbcf067c.jpg

Epic02604.jpg.96854eeeb7382d1d36c6b5f2cb777eb8.jpg

Wow! I still have 3 weeks! Don't mess up the ship while you're on there, ok? :)

Five more dayys till i lieave on epic!!! yaay:)

9 more weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 14 min and 3 seconds here...stop rubbing it in guys! :p

I just found her east of Atlanta!!!! Earlier I looked and didn't see her!!!! Closer and closer!!!

wha?:eek:

Maybe you mean Atlantic City. She's about 15 miles off the coast of Jersey right now. :)

i told my wife if the Epic stays close enough to the land, I might be able to track it all night. She said im getting to carried away with that ship.

Ha ha... yeah I hear you there. I am getting carried away with it at times but this weekend managed to pull myself away to write a term paper. Now here's hoping I don't let it distract me from studying for the exam a week from Thursday!!!:eek:

My family and I were coming off the beach at Island Beach State Park and as we crested the dunes I turned and saw the EPIC off on the horizon - probably about 10 miles off the coast. At least I assumed it was the EPIC as I didn't think that there were any other large ships in the vicinity.

Went back to our beach house and logged onto the marine traffic web site and lo!! It WAS the EPIC.

Looking forward to reviews once she does her normal east/west runs.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend. As promised here is a scan copy of the map my daughter bought home. Its not like the small maps i'm use to seeing from NCL. It was like a booklet so hope this helps some.

Debbie - Do you, by any chance, have larger versions of these pictures posted anywhere?

[quote name='CruisinMaterial']Ha ha... yeah I hear you there. I am getting carried away with it at times but this weekend managed to pull myself away to write a term paper. Now here's hoping I don't let it distract me from studying for the exam a week from Thursday!!!:eek:[/quote]

I know what you mean. I was on Spring Break during the whole TA cruising and stalking.
Now I just started back this quarter (last week) and I knew that she was going to be arriving in NY on friday, so I managed to cram all my homework for all 3 classes into 1 night so that I could stalk all weekend long. hehe :D The sacrifices you have to make these days....whew

[quote name='sdmike']Debbie - Do you, by any chance, have larger versions of these pictures posted anywhere?[/quote]

I can send you the original scan when I get home. Its on my home pc. email me and i'll send you the files.

hazeleyes1128 at hotmail dot com

[quote name='hazeleyes']Just finished looking to see where our Epic is.

[URL="http://****************************/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Norwegian+Epic"]****************************/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Norwegian+Epic[/URL][/quote]

Your link did not work...try the marine traffic one.

[URL]http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?zoom=10&mmsi=311018500¢erx=-70.03766¢ery=40.53341[/URL]#

She's now off the coast of NC....so close to me...yet so far away! :p

She was off the coast of North Carolina when I checked in on her at 9AM EDT. She's moving quite fast! She should make it down to Florida at the rate she's going for her fanfare tomorrow!! :D Peeps in FL better be doing some mean picture taking for those of us who are going to miss the party! ;)

Archived