Princess a forbidden website?

cruisin36

The website has been doing that since last night! I am able to get in now without being told it is "Forbidden". These are the kind of things that drove my poor 89 year old Mom nuts when she was using a computer :eek:

Cheers, Denise

They have been having issues all day...I think their server frarm probably died based on the errors.

I just tried to access Princess website and got a message that I was forbidden as I did not have permission to access it??

Gone now but slow signing in!!

So, you made me look to see if maybe they were updating the system and maybe lowering the pricing on a cruise I have booked. I opened another tab and tried to check the pricing. It is just working away on that other tab trying to access that cruise.

So, as of 6 PM west coast time, still not responding.

By what I was told yesterday when booking my cruise over the phone was they are updating the site with all the new itineraries and thats slowing it down really bad. Trying to cram over 200 new itineraries into a website can be difficult I guess lol.

For goodness sakes, clear your cookies and cache and try again. If you don't you will keep going back to the 'bad' page.

Click on Tools, then click on Internet Options. Depending on your browser click on Delete or clear cookies or clear files. Clean it all out! At least delete cookies, cache, etc. I do this every day.

The longer it takes to do this, the more your computer needed it hehe. Then close the browser. Open a new browser and then try the Princess Website when it is back up and running. Try this and see if it helps...

I got a message that they were down for updating the site. It should be back up soon.

Apparently, that never happened. The website did not change at all when I could return, at least in regard to the text, formatting, and graphics. I wish it really was updated so it could show me the deck plans for each ship.

Apparently, that never happened. The website did not change at all when I could return, at least in regard to the text, formatting, and graphics. I wish it really was updated so it could show me the deck plans for each ship.

The deck plans can be seen for the ships so its not the website but your computer.

Archived