*Possible* CC group cruise "Spirit of the 'MAGIC'al dream" Feb 26-Mar 4 on the Magic

satex

Oh duh..you were in one in Feb...So you really liked it? Over an aft.I agree that view is awesome.Not as panoramic as an aft,but definitely a different perspective.

Never been that low on a ship before tho..

Where did you sail from?

Hi Bobbie. You know that we don't have to go without the two of you!:D:D:D The Magic is big enough for all of us.

I know she is Rich, but you know that will be canal year for us and at about the same time.

Just a little later in April.

I know she is Rich, but you know that will be canal year for us and at about the same time.

Just a little later in April.

Hey Bobbie,

Is the canal cruise a repositioning? If so, does it do the reverse in the Fall? If you could do the canal in the Fall, maybe you could join this one in February!

Oh duh..you were in one in Feb...So you really liked it? Over an aft.I agree that view is awesome.Not as panoramic as an aft,but definitely a different perspective.

Never been that low on a ship before tho..

Where did you sail from?

We sailed out of Port Canaveral, Fl. Flew into Orlando, rented a car and drove to Port C. You could see the ship from a mile away and then to be next to it, WOW We stood at one end of the ship (aft) on the veranda deck and could barely see to other end of the ship. Its pretty big.

Hey Bobbie,

Is the canal cruise a repositioning? If so, does it do the reverse in the Fall? If you could do the canal in the Fall, maybe you could join this one in February!

Alright Sheryl, nothing like alittle bribery to get things going.

Night Rich, I can't wait for this to become official, and see pricing

I for sure will have to get a couple FCC on the Spirit this coming Sept.

Maybe I will post before work tomorrow

Yep I will be at work, so no getting in to trouble form me on them there CC boards.

And next week I will be at the Church Camp Out, I don't think I will have internet,

Oh but Dawn will be with me, and she can FB from her phone, so maybe I will see you on FB next week.

I'll sit on her till she types what I say..:rolleyes:

Hey Marie, I'm not going anywhere as I still have 4 more hours to work, so I can talk to you all night. But, we might get into trouble if we do that, so I will just say goodnight:p

I am choked.

Reconsidering even booking through CC

It's ok Adrea, not all of CC is this way.

We have been posting here for a couple years now, and really never had a problem...

Not sure what the heck that was all about last week or so, but don't give up on CC because of one or two folks.

Johna is Cru Con any way LOL, Still CC just not the same ;)

And Rich is right, what we gunna do with out a count down and well I'll say it, a jello shot director?

I am so excited about this cruise...I had two dreams about it lol....gosh,I guess I will be heart broken if it doesn't come through.. :( (just in case groveling helps the cause )

Morning Sibs,

I am with you...I love to get excited over Cruising,

for this one I am excited at the thought of Cruising with my Buddies,

I guess that is why I can't remember what the ports are:p

Morning Sibs,

I am with you...I love to get excited over Cruising,

for this one I am excited at the thought of Cruising with my Buddies,

I guess that is why I can't remember what the ports are:p

You know Marie.....I didn't even look to see what the ports were until after I said sign me up! LOL

FYI.....Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay

Good afternoon SMDers. Worked until 4 this morning, so I got to sleep in this morning. Still nothing from Laura, but then again, I understand that she is very busy.

Andrea - this is for you :):):)

Got to run and get food and gas. Talk to ya'll later this afternoon.

Hi, everyone!

Melting here in Va Beach a mere 101 with the breeze.:eek: By the way selling my Condo which is only 12 miles from the Ocean where it is 99. Gosh I wish I lived there.

Sheryl, I did not look at the ports either. I told my Kenny last night and he said he had never been to galveston and I said me neither. So that is that.:D

Rich, I think I saw where Laura was on a vacation. I may be wrong but I thought so. Anyway if nothing else an inside will do as Kenny can push me around in my wheelchair. I remember wearing my slippers the whole Dream cruise. Not this time off my feet for sure.:D

Went to the mailbox and nobody sent me any mail so that is good.

OK time to do the checkbook again.:eek:

Cathy,

I think you are right......if I remember correctly, both Laura and Johna are on vacation this week.

Hey, I'll race you......I'll have my scooter!:eek:

You have a deal, however, Kenny is pretty slow. I may rent a scooter and race that. I really like to be in control of my destiny, if you know what I mean.

You have a deal, however, Kenny is pretty slow. I may rent a scooter and race that. I really like to be in control of my destiny, if you know what I mean.

You two are hilarious!!! I'll wave the starting flag for your race with my injured arm I got on the last cruise!! LOL!! Won't we all look special :D

Afternoon fellow SMDers!! ( I like the sound of that!) Hope you all are staying cool-- another sweltering day INSIDE this office today, did someone forget to pay the airconditioning bill???

Welcome Dean and Cathy---you'll enjoy the Magic. The Dream was great, very big and yet it didn't seem that big if that makes sense. So nice to be on a new ship. I need to ask Don if he wants a cove balcony, I forgot about them, they were really neat when we went on our cabin tour. I'll have to email Johna about the cost for them.

Back to work, only 55 more minutes to freedom ---woo hoo!!!

Archived