current and future Concierges on Liberty?

The concierge thread is not up to date, so I am asking here for any information on the current Concierges (both Diamond and Concierge Lounge) on Liberty of the Seas. We will be sailing her on Sept. 19.

I will chime in, on my last cruise on the Liberty we had Mario. I thought he was great in the Diamond, if he is there again it would be great.......

We had Mario in the Suite lounge summer before last and he was excellent!

yogimax user_offline.gif

5,000+ Club

icon1.gif

Just curious... why is this an issue?

----------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I were on the Liberty of the Seas just this April 2010, and we had the pleasure of having Mario as the concierge in the Diamond lounge and having Anthea as the concierge in the suite/diamond+ lounge. We will be back on the Liberty of the Seas sailing on August 1, 2010, and we would like to know if they are both still on the Liberty. Many times when cruising, we have the same concierge on the same ship or on a new ship. The same goes for the cruise directors. :)

This really doesn't answer your questions, we were on the Liberty the first week in June. Mario was the Diamond Concierge and that was going to be his last sailing before going on vacation. I have forgotten how long he said he was going to be off since I am confusing the time off with the suite and D+ concierge, was a woman and she said she was going to on until August. Had her card but can't seem to find it:o, if I run across it I'll post it, may not make any difference since she was unsure as to whether or not she was returning.

Hope I can still edit, went back to the current concierge thread and ran across the name of the CL person... it was Anthea. All the above still applies.

Archived