EPIC, LIVE IN ST MAARTEN (Webcam)

Tyron

Great picture!

BUT it's too far to tell if she is docked or not.

According to this tracking map EPIC is NOT docked - I wonder why. She went into circles before stopping.

http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?oldmmsi=311018500&zoom=10&olddate=7/13/2010%202:40:53%20PM

I watched her pull in this morning on my iphone. She basically headed in from sea bow first, slowed, made a 180 degree loop turn, then backed in. She is docked.

I know what you mean. Such a thrill to see her sitting there in the nice warm sun and water. :D

Does anyone know when she will be pulling out today?

Departure from St. Maarten is 6:00pm local time.

Hmm, I've tried to find this out by looking on time zone maps, it's hard to tell. I'm thinking it's either in the same time zone as me Eastern or either 1 hour behind. I guess I'll be checking in 1 hour and if they aren't leaving by then, then I'll know it's in 2 hours. hehe :D

Hmm, I've tried to find this out by looking on time zone maps, it's hard to tell. I'm thinking it's either in the same time zone as me Eastern or either 1 hour behind. I guess I'll be checking in 1 hour and if they aren't leaving by then, then I'll know it's in 2 hours. hehe :D

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=what+time+is+it+in+st+maarten ;)

There she's goes. I guess she's on our time. :D

pullingoutstmaarten.jpg

shwonline-btw, I did try googling the time and couldn't get a good map on it. (Oh, and that "let me google that" is OLD-so nothing new to me :rolleyes:) :D

Thank you for posting that pic...I knew she was leaving at 6pm and I got busy doing other things, the next thing I looked at the clock an it was 6:10pm....dang missed her.:( But boy, I sure can count on my fellow NESSer's for coming through! :D

Thank you for posting that pic...I knew she was leaving at 6pm and I got busy doing other things, the next thing I looked at the clock an it was 6:10pm....dang missed her.:( But boy, I sure can count on my fellow NESSer's for coming through! :D

You are welcome. :) I'm here to stalk (at least on my days I don't have school) :D

Archived