Accademia and Uffizi ticket pickup

AEGBRG

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if you have reservations to both galleries, where you go to give your reservation # and pick the tickets up? I actually heard at the accademia, it's at a seperate location.

For those of you who have done this recently, any help would be much appreciated. We do not have a ton of time in Florence and do not want

to waste a lot of time looking.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, we did this in Dec. when you face the Accademia entrance there will be a line to the far right for non reservation people, the left side is for reservations, you just give them your reservation # & pay. We had a reservation for the Uffuzi, but skipped it, as we did not have time.

In both museums, it will be obvious when you get there. Just walk to front of the line. At the entrance you will see two two lines. the long one is the one you don't want. :)

Interesting, when we reserved our spots for these museums we paid at the time of the reservation. The only museum we have reserved and not paid for in advance is the Borghese in Rome.

Kirk

Interesting, when we reserved our spots for these museums we paid at the time of the reservation. The only museum we have reserved and not paid for in advance is the Borghese in Rome.

Kirk

There are online booking sites where you actually pruchase & pay for the ticket, I believe the OP used the phone reservation system 011-39-055-294-883 you are given a reservation # & time, you only pay if you actually show up & buy the tickets (very short to no line)

There are online booking sites where you actually pruchase & pay for the ticket, I believe the OP used the phone reservation system 011-39-055-294-883 you are given a reservation # & time, you only pay if you actually show up & buy the tickets (very short to no line)

That is what we did for Borghese, I did not know that was an option for Accademia and Uffizi.

Thanks,

Kirk

Also, if you use the phone/fax option for the Accademia and find there is not much of a line when you get there, you can get in the less expensive non-reservation (left-hand) line and skip paying the extra fee. You don't actually have to pick up the reserved tickets if you don't need them.

Archived