D and D+ free internet minutes ?

I am wondering if the Diamond and D+ free internet minutes introduced on June 1 can be used with your own laptop? Before this enhancement, I had considered Celebrity and had asked them if the Elite free minutes could be used with our laptop and was told yes, they could. I am hoping some recent C&A cruisers can answer this question.

What exactly are in the coupon books for us? ..

I done a search and what I found for us lowly Gold members is as follows :)

I too aspire to be a Diamond + one day! :p

10% off any one spa or salon service.

Bingo credit - purchase any package and receive one free single jackpot bingo card.

Bottle of wine discount - purchase one and receive 10% off second (if worth more than $50USD).

Photo credit - 10% off the purchase of any 8x10 White Lifestyle Portrait Photograph.

Park West Art Auction - $25 bidding credit if work between $250-499, goes up from there.

Seattle's Best Coffee - 25% discount on any coffee

Johnny Rocket's - 2 for 1 milkshakes

Airbrushed tattoos - purchase any size and receive a FREE gold color upgrade!

Vintages Wine Flight Discount - Purchase any wine flight and receive a 10% discount on a second.

Diamonds Intl - $75 off any "Crown of Light" purchase.

Wilderness Express - Free commemorative Wilderness Express souvenir glass.

+ internet coupons ($5 free) and photography coupons (buy one, get one half off) - these ones came separately.

Yes..but you must sign up first online in the internet cafe at a workstation..Easy to follow on-screen directions then swipe your seapass and choose the pre-paid pkg. you want..You can get all the info in a booklet at the pursers desk and they will give you a list of the WI-FI Hot Spots on the ship besides your cabin.. Remember to have any discounts or free min. available to you credited to your account once you set it up..The pursers desk will do this for you as well....

Just remember that when two people share a cabin, they each have a SeaPass card and each card has its own Folio Number. This is the number you will write on coupons when redeeming them.

If husband is the sole user of the internet, make sure that he fills out the coupon with his folio number so that it goes on his internet account. The internet account only shows up when you access the internet as far as minutes used. It will show up on your SeaPass account as a charge for internet use after you are done/when you purchase a package.

So, when you take your coupons to Guest Relations to be applied you are better off using the Folio Number of the Person using the internet the most.

The internet on Royal Caribbean is extremely slow. It took me 45 minutes to do Southwest boarding passes for two reservations! At home it only takes a minute or two.

Web pages took a long time to load. Then I'd get kicked off, before I was able to enter reservation number or before I could get a chance to check off names for boarding passes. There were other people trying to do their boarding passes and they also had a very difficult time getting through.

Luckily for me, I had coupons in our C&A book to cover the cost of the internet. But it was unfortunate that I had to waste 45 minutes online, when I could have been enjoying the ship. Next sailing, I'll have someone back home do my boarding pass.

Archived