Included Beverages

GACRUISER456

Heading out to our first Azamara cruise in 3 weeks! I can't remember on the new drink program, are specialty coffees like lattes and sparkling water included throughout the day?

Thanks!

Sodas, specialty coffees and teas, and bottled flat water is free and available throughout the ship, thoughout the day. You also get sodas and water in your cabin fridge.

Wine is free during meal times - lunch and dinner.

As for sparkling water, you must pay for it (Perrier or San Pelligrino). However, Soda Water is considered soda and is free.

Hope this helps!!

MC

Coffee was free, but other drinks like tea and hot chocolate were not free. $2.

While that is not much, it is not free. It wouldn't stop me from ordering. There were some people who complained about those charges.

Has the surcharge for tea/chocolate gone away?

Coffee was free, but other drinks like tea and hot chocolate were not free. $2.

While that is not much, it is not free. It wouldn't stop me from ordering. There were some people who complained about those charges.

Has the surcharge for tea/chocolate gone away?

All coffees (except those with liquor added), tea and hot chocolate are complimentary in the Mosiac Cafe. Same applies in dining room and buffet area for coffees and teas.

Soda (pop), non-carbonated bottled water (in stateroom, for excursions, poolside, dining room, buffet area), wine with lunch and dinner are also complimentary.

Hope this clarifies for you.

All coffees (except those with liquor added), tea and hot chocolate are complimentary in the Mosiac Cafe. Same applies in dining room and buffet area for coffees and teas.

Soda (pop), non-carbonated bottled water (in stateroom, for excursions, poolside, dining room, buffet area), wine with lunch and dinner are also complimentary.

Hope this clarifies for you.

Sivia has the current beverage program essentially correct. Besides the liqueur-flavored coffees, there are a few other coffee-based beverages that do have a charge (mocha, e.g.). It was so nice having a "free" capuccino at breakfast and in the Mosaic waiting for trivia!

Free or otherwise, can we get cappuccinos (is there an "e" in cappuccinoes?) delivered to our stateroom for morning coffee on the veranda?

Thank you very much, but I will skip caffe correto. (A somewhat indigenous drink, somewhat ubiquitous in Italy, in which a large dollop of grappa is poured into the large dollop that is the working man's morning espresso. I've offered it to my then 12 yo son, but he wisely refused...)

Free or otherwise, can we get cappuccinos (is there an "e" in cappuccinoes?) delivered to our stateroom for morning coffee on the veranda?

No e ..... I don't even think that you have to pluralize it. I will have several for breakfast please! How about a POT of cappuccino! ;)

Archived