Show us Your Aft!

Great Thread

Looking for info on RFS 8714

Just now noticing the balcony is totally uncovered. Not a good place to relax and read in total sun. But, surfing CC, I don't remember any complaints about this balcony , relating to sun/shade

It's great if you can include a cabin # so people can find the pic when they search. I love that this has and old fashioned "screen" door! NOS is one of my fav ships, but never did the aft cabins.

The cabin number is 8690. We left that door open at night just to hear the waves of the ocean. Wish I were there now...lol

I'll be sailing on the NCL Jewel in cabin 11656 in a couple of months. It is an aft balcony and I think it is a mini-suite. If anyone has pics I'd love to see them. Thanks!

This is the Royal Caribbean board - you might try the NCL board for your question.

Aft of Jewel...8168 is the second set of balconies (deck 8) above the Safari Club windows; 3rd set below the WJ. This cabin is the corner port side. (the cabin on deck 7 above the one with the "prayer" flags attached to it)

Just stayed in this cabin last week. Fantastic cabin in all aspects.:p

Just stayed in this cabin last week. Fantastic cabin in all aspects.:p

Welcome back! Hope we kept it tidy for you ;) here's a funny story, we met a wonderful couple staying 8172 that had stayed in 8168 the same exact week for two years in a row. Somehow, I must have jumped on the cabin before they got to book it and we effectively "stole" their cabin. Fortunately, we have no plans to return the week before Thanksgivng next year and they were able to book "their" cabin again for 2014 while on board!:D

• 2 weeks later...
How bad is the motion/chugging noise in an aft on freedom......some of the ships make it almost impossible to ever fall asleep!

We were in 7408. Very stable and no noise. DH is sensitive to motion and this was the most stable cabin location we have ever had.

• 2 weeks later...