Price drop for Michigan Residents

Murphs

Im not sure if this extends to residents of other states or not, but right now RCCL is offering special reduced prices depending on your state of residence. We are from Michigan and cruising on Navigator in March, and the website started showing reduced rates yesterday. We called RCCL and they dropped our price $110.00 per person. Just thought I would share this and suggest that everyone check it out as it may save you some money.

Mike

Im not sure if this extends to residents of other states or not, but right now RCCL is offering special reduced prices depending on your state of residence. We are from Michigan and cruising on Navigator in March, and the website started showing reduced rates yesterday. We called RCCL and they dropped our price $110.00 per person. Just thought I would share this and suggest that everyone check it out as it may save you some money.

Mike

You should post this on your roll call. Every cruise is different

Mike

This does not apply if you made your 'Final Payment.'

If their cruise is in March, why would they have made final payment?

I was making a general statement about getting a lower price. Most times if you have booked a cruise, the price break is for new bookings only.

I get emails and credits/$off for a cruise from RCI. However, if I already got a discount from my TA or an OBC from RCI, I cannot use the $ off.

As for 'Not 100% accurate. It also depends on when the cruise is booked' please be a little more specific.

There are so many 'ifs & or Buts' that the cruise lines are very tight on giving any additional breaks.

As for 'Not 100% accurate. It also depends on when the cruise is booked' please be a little more specific.

There are so many 'ifs & or Buts' that the cruise lines are very tight on giving any additional breaks.

If you booked a cruise prior to May 17, 2010 you are eligible for any/all price reductions up until 72 hours prior to sailing.

If the price reduction occurs prior to final payment your cruise fare will be repriced and you will get the lower fare. If the price reduction happens after final payment then you will get an OBC.

The only way to see if there is a price reduction for your particular cruise is to do a dummy booking making sure to check all the boxes on the bottom of the Select Departure Information page that would make you eligible.

Then after clicking on continue go and find your cabin category. If there is a reduction it will show in red under your cabin category you have booked.

If you booked through a TA, you must have them ask for the price reduction for you. If you booked direct, you can call yourself..........but you have to ask for it............RCI will not automatically give it to you.

Hope this helps.:)

If their cruise is in March, why would they have made final payment?

I was making a general statement about getting a lower price. Most times if you have booked a cruise, the price break is for new bookings only.

I get emails and credits/$off for a cruise from RCI. However, if I already got a discount from my TA or an OBC from RCI, I cannot use the $ off.

We booked on 4/25/10 and only have the minimum down payment on the cruise. They were very helpful and willing to give us the price reduction. Two other parties in our group called and also got the price reduction.

Mike

Archived