Daily Schedule Here for Cruise

FlightMedic555

The .pdf link that FlightMedic originally posted with the PG daily programs was starred out by CC. But it's still available on Trip Advisor. You just have to click the link below, read the post by FlightMedic and follow his link to the .pdf download (mid-way down the page).

As mentioned previously, his .pdf link will not copy here. But it does work if you follow the directions!

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-...Polynesia.html

• 3 weeks later...

To those of you who have been on the PG. I find it interesting that in FlightMedic555's daily schedule that he scanned in that there are a lot of things going on board the ship while in port. Do people not go to the things off ship.

Also I was reading, for example, that when we are in port in Huahaine that the "port talk" is at 8:30 am the day we are in port in that town. Do you know a reason for this. ON other cruises we have been on, the port talk is the day before the port. If it is the day, it doesn't give us much time to plan for anything.

Any thoughts?

Gerena -

The ship provides social activities whether in port or not. It would be sort of dull if everything came to a halt onboard every time the ship made port. Also, not everyone may wish to go ashore or they may get back early and want something to do on the ship.

As to the port talk about Huahine being the morning the ship arrived in that port, it would have been highly impractical to try and hold it the day before since the ship was preparing to embark and was still boarding and checking in its passengers throughout that time.

Thanks Silver Sweethearts--what a neat title!

I understand what you are saying. I guess we have a day at sea before any ports as we are on the 14 day cruise. I realize that there have to be activities on board the ship while it is docked (I went on a 3 day safari in Africa and my husband stayed on board the ship--although most people were gone, he said.) I just thought it was unusual to have a port talk after the ship was already docked in that port. Thanks for your response. Have a great day!

• 6 months later...

Archived