Daily Schedule Here for Cruise

FlightMedic555

I recently returned from my dream trip to FP including 5 nights in Moorea and then the 11 night Cook Islands cruise on the PG. In tripadvisor I have posted 5 of the 6 trip reports. Below is a link to a lengthy file which includes the daily La Orana, which includes all of the info about the island each day.

I have also scanned into this same document a list of the shore excursions with prices. More importantly, many have asked what the times are for each excursion. This document does show the times. I have also included the schedule of complimentary water sport activities (kayak, water-ski, etc.

http://www.*****.com/?1hh8fbvtch11gy9

If this link does not work feel free to send me a private message with your e-mail and I will send it. It appears to take about 3 minutes to download

Thank you so much. It's the little details in there which are so helpful.

We have booked the Christmas cruise and our son will have his initial dive certification done by then (we took your advice and he is doing it here, so that he just has his open water dives to complete on the ship), but we hadn't realised that 18 is the age to kayak alone, so he will have to bring one of us with him when he does this. He is quite a skilled kayaker, having done this for his Duke of Edinburgh award, whereas we are complete novices.

Just back from the July 23 trip. Loved the wave runner around bora bora tour and the atv through the jungle and to top of mt. belevedere was pretty great. Dr. Poole is a legend in his own mind but we saw 45 or more dolphins and they saw whales the week before and it gave us a newfound disrespect for the sea worlds and acquariums of the world. In retrospect, wish we would have done the lagoonarium snorkel... the SO was new to snorkeling and wasn't sure....

My .02

mariah

• 1 month later...

+Hello I just read you review about the PG We are going the 4th of Dec and Iwant to thank you for so many tips We like to snorkel.

You wrote to do the snorkel expedition with Reef Expeditions .

I want to contact them but I can not find de website maybe you can help me out

With Kindly Regards Melanie 99

den.haan@uni-one.nl

Sorry for my poor English writing I am from the Netherlands

• 3 months later...
I recently returned from my dream trip to FP including 5 nights in Moorea and then the 11 night Cook Islands cruise on the PG. In tripadvisor I have posted 5 of the 6 trip reports. Below is a link to a lengthy file which includes the daily La Orana, which includes all of the info about the island each day.

I have also scanned into this same document a list of the shore excursions with prices. More importantly, many have asked what the times are for each excursion. This document does show the times. I have also included the schedule of complimentary water sport activities (kayak, water-ski, etc.

http://www.*********.com/?1hh8fbvtch11gy9

If this link does not work feel free to send me a private message with your e-mail and I will send it. It appears to take about 3 minutes to download

Please send me the link to the daily la orana and the excursions as we are thinking about the 6/18 or 7/30/11 cruises. I enjoyed reading your postings - great insights.

Thanks so much.

eibala

ei118@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g294338-i867-k3815482-Paul_Gauguin_Daily_Schedule_Available_Here-French_Polynesia.html.

If thie above gets blocked just: do what I did and google Paul Gauguin Daily Schedule Available Here, Then look for the link through trip advisor.

The schedules really answered a lot of questions.

Martini Cruiser

http://www.*********.com/?1hh8fbvtch11gy9

Please send us the schedule. I dont know how to get you our info.

For those still trying to see the PG Daily Schedule, just follow the advice posted earlier in this thread by Martini Cruiser.

The Trip Advisor link will direct you to download a .pdf document that contains all the info. I tried to post that link here again but it got starred out. So download the .pdf and you'll be in business. Thanks again to FlightMedic for this very helpful info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived