Ruby Princess - Good Move?

MamaPuggle

While the Crown is a wonderful ship, we have adpoted the Ruby as our favorite. We have been on her 3 times and have been fortunate enough to have Captain Tony Yeomans at the helm. If he is the skipper during your cruise, you will find him highly visible.

The crew is great. You will love her.

Just got off the Ruby and she is wonderful! Huge ship with over 3,000 people and I never felt crowded. Food is great, staff is very friendly and the staterooms are spacious and beautiful. You made a very good decision!

I hope you did, I'll be sailing her in January... LOL!

I heard she's a lot like the Emerald, which we thoroughly enjoyed sailing on in April 2009

We will be on the same sailing of the Ruby. This is our first Princess Cruise. We've sailed RC for quite a while, but decided to give Princess a try. I'm hoping we made a good choice! It sounds like everyone loves her.

The Ruby was our first(and only so far) cruise. There is no way I could have hoped for anything better than was offered. The ship is beautiful, the food was great and the entertainment was enjoyable. I hope you enjoy your cruise on the Ruby as much as we did.

We sail the Valor next month and are looking forward to trying Carnival.

Archived