Check out the size of our balcony

cazz0069

As you all know Eric and i are on Rhapsody in February and someone in our roll call posted this link of the balcony we have. There are 2 of these in a standard balcony grade and the other 2 which are above us are junior suites. Its kind of cool too, because now due to good orginising 3 out of these 4 cabins are now being occupied by people in our roll call...we can now have rotating parties :D:)

I cant believe how big it is. And considering we have only ever sailed Princess these types of balconies and positions are usually reserved for suites...we are so stoked :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14865424#post14865424

Thanks everyone. Cant believe the size of it. I had seen other pics but they didnt seem to do it credit like these ones. Eileen, isnt Radiance, a vision class ship? If so the balcony should be identical. I think someone has actually said that 7652 is the biggest out of the lot of em....spewing hehe

Thanks everyone. Cant believe the size of it. I had seen other pics but they didnt seem to do it credit like these ones. Eileen, isnt Radiance, a vision class ship? If so the balcony should be identical. I think someone has actually said that 7652 is the biggest out of the lot of em....spewing hehe

Don't ask me.... all I know is I want to go on it!!! :D

No, Radiance is a radiance class ship, but Rhapsody is a vision class.

Hehe Jas - no marks for that guess!! :rolleyes: Not very original names, but I suppose it identifies them easily as ships of the same line.

Dam you and your keen eye Sandy ;) I just googled it, the vision class ships are ironically Vision of the seas, Enchantment, Splendour, Legend, Granduer and the one and only Rhapsody

PS Sandy if you get the chance, watch the `What amazed the cat` video i posted on my wall on FB, makes me chuckle every time i see it :p

Dam you and your keen eye Sandy ;) I just googled it, the vision class ships are ironically Vision of the seas, Enchantment, Splendour, Legend, Granduer and the one and only Rhapsody

PS Sandy if you get the chance, watch the `What amazed the cat` video i posted on my wall on FB, makes me chuckle every time i see it :p

Haha I did! That is just priceless!! :eek:

You certainly scored a great cabin for your cruise, Jas! Do hope you have good weather to enjoy it to the max!

Hi Jas,

We have cabin 8088 in November and friends have 8588! We cannot wait - yes the balcony is amazing and NOOOOOOO bunk beds (we have a 4 and 6 year old) - it's the little things too:rolleyes:! Cannot wait to have room service breakfast on that balcony!

Dea

:)

Are these photos of the Penthouse suite on Celebrity ships? One of our roll call members has booked this and we are having our sailaway party there (complete with butler) when we sail out of Fort Lauderdale in November. Should be fun!

Yes, the two pictures you refer to are from the Summit.

Hi Jas,

We have cabin 8088 in November and friends have 8588! We cannot wait - yes the balcony is amazing and NOOOOOOO bunk beds (we have a 4 and 6 year old) - it's the little things too:rolleyes:! Cannot wait to have room service breakfast on that balcony!

Dea

:)

Oh Dea, that is what i`m hanging for. Just sitting at the back of she watching the wake *sigh*

Are these photos of the Penthouse suite on Celebrity ships? One of our roll call members has booked this and we are having our sailaway party there (complete with butler) when we sail out of Fort Lauderdale in November. Should be fun!

D`oh for some reason all i can see is little X`s :cool:

Gee that sounds wonderful, you can enjoy the penthouse and not have to pay the price. You lucky person.

Archived