Doing Laundry on Board...

marci4tony

We were on the Liberty last week and I tool the 3 in 1 and they worked great. I actually did not mind doing the laundry on the ship, did 2 loads for 4 of us 1 morning. Threw everything in washer ran up on Lido deck laid in the sun, then back down to throw in dryer and back up to Lido deck. It was actually pretty easy.

Well, for those of us that are still attempting to achieve the ALL PLATINUM status...we can mingle with the commoners in the laundrymats between sunbathing!

Trying to get those 10 cruises under my belt is a chore when we can only afford to go about ever 2 years, but DILIGENCE will pay off eventually!!:cool:

I throw those dryer sheets in the drawers to freshen up and in empty suitcase under the bed for dirty laundry - I do bugger all when I am on holidays and my family knows it. If they want something washed - do it by hand or you know where the laundry room is. They also a great critter deterent - we use it up north here for black flies, rub it on arms and neck and they stay away - if your hubby likes fresh laundry smell you may not want to use it.

I throw those dryer sheets in the drawers to freshen up and in empty suitcase under the bed for dirty laundry - I do bugger all when I am on holidays and my family knows it. If they want something washed - do it by hand or you know where the laundry room is. They also a great critter deterent - we use it up north here for black flies, rub it on arms and neck and they stay away - if your hubby likes fresh laundry smell you may not want to use it.

hahaha

I had told the family to take enough clothes that I was not washing, but we had some leaks in our luggage and had stains on clothes so I threw in the quick loads. Really didn't mind especially since I was waited on for everything else. Had the dod in between laundry (that don't happen at home).

They do ALL of your clothes when you are Platinum ?

Yes wash and fold.

Outstanding perk. We take about half the clothes we used to take and every other day our steward gets a bagful and returns it that evening.

People get to see me in the same T shirt 3-4x on the cruise but it sure beats a heavy load self disembarking.

...and even if its sealed in a baggie, your carry on luggage smells SOO GOOD!!

Read your excellent Legend review! Can you please tell me if the Legend laundry rooms are open while in port? Would love to pack fewer clothes.

Thanks,

Sandy

PUREX 3 in 1 LAUNDRY SHEETS!

Nuf said!:D

you got that right!!!

my oldest dd went to japan for 6 months sent a good supply with her, and our other dd is heading off to college in 3 weeks found some on sale here and picked her up a good supply as well.

the new tropical scent is sooooooo good :D

Archived