Suite pax at Labadee?

Well sort of. When we were in Labadee the ship arrived at 8am. The Concierge had those who wanted his assistance to meet at 9am in the Concierge Lounge. He commandeered elevators and took us down to the pier. We all walked off the pier to golf carts and were driven to Barefoot Beach Club. You could probably get there faster on your own I think!

We walked off about 1/2 hour after they started letting people off and walked to barefoot beach. We walked right over and got two nice chairs (with help of the locals of course lol). Of course we arrived around 8 or 9, but there were plenty of places to sit and plenty of chairs for those not in cabanas. I do remember those with cabanas got rides to the beach, but if we were offered one, I don't remember it. It didn't matter though, easy enough to walk.

You no longer tender at Labadee...so you walk off...with everyone else...doesn't take long at all.

I doubt if there will be a foot race to barefoot beach.;)

True. We were there just a few weeks ago, stayed in a GS.

What's the rush? You've got a private beach to go to! And if you book a Cabana, which we did, so much the better. It will be there when you arrive!

As a matter of fact, right after we arrived at barefoot beach, I noticed the battery in my camera was very low. I went back to the ship to get the charger. Took no time at all.

You book the cabana through the concierge. Just talk to him/her when you get the chance. We were also in a GS and used the CL every evening. It was probably a couple of days before we got to Labadee (our last port on a 9 day EOS cruise) that the concierge approached us about a cabana. We didn't book one, but friends did so we used it for a little while.

We are in GS, kids are in 3 JS. Can I book cabanas for all of us and when can I do it?

JS passengers can't book the cabanas unless there are some that don't get booked-then they are offered to other passengers. But you can book one being in a suite (and I guess you could book more than one if they are available). I think it is limited to 6 people per cabana. Not sure of the price but I think $175 to $225 depending on the location.

Not sure when you book it. Maybe once on board the ship.

As a guests in a GS we were emailed by the concierge a week before the cruise and asked if we wanted to reserve a Cabana.:)

That's nice, but we were in a GS and NEVER heard from the concierge before the cruise so that's not necessarily true for every cruise. As I said, you can book it through the concierge once onboard too.

Archived